Warehouse Sales This Weekend

Here are some of the warehouse sales I saw going on this weekend. I've been to these the past couple of years. These are all not too far from each other(costa mesa and huntington beach)

Obey warehouse: http://s15.photobucket.co...rrent=saleflyernewbie.jpg
This is one will probably have a huge line the first day, but a ton of really good stuff. Usually has stuff that is still full price in shops. Shirts usually$10 or 5 for $40, $50 heavy jackets, $30 hoodies, $20 pants and shorts, not sure on the hats and belts. They have both Men's and Women's stuff.

RVCA warehouse: http://www.rvca.com/?p=662
This definitely has a huge line to get into. It looks like this year they have a pass that you can buy that will let you go to the front of the line. I'm abig guy and this sale hasn't had much to offer me the past couple times. $10 shirts, $20 pants

Jack's Snowboard Sale: http://profile.myspace.co...file&friendID=4480507
This at their warehouse and usually has a bunch of old snow stuff they're getting rid of for cheap boards, bindings, outerwear. Pretty much 50% off and upon everything. They sometimes have shoes and regular clothes (shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shorts) for $5-$20.

Also at Obey and RVCA there is usually a ton of hot chicks, which makes waiting a little better.

thinking of hitting up jacks. i wanna get back into snowboarding, but all ive done is rent. how much should the board, boots, and bindings run for at the sale?

On the hard goods stuff im not sure. They usually have a lot of burton, ride, and forum stuff. So just search those brands and cut the prices on the currentstuff by at least 50%. Probably $150 or so for a board they'll probably have them for less then that, $50-$100 for boots and bindings. I always like toestimate a little higher on stuff so I got the cash and then can get more stuff if its cheaper then I thought.

WeSC has their warehouse sale this weekend too. It was easily the best sale I've been to so far (went to stussy, obey, rvca, true in the past). I got thereabout an hour before opening and was the 3rd in line. I guess not a lot of people knew about this one because there were only like 20 people when they openedthe doors. They had tons of raw denim, windbreakers, tees, shirts, peacots, jackets, hoodies, accessories and best of all headphones, for both guys and girls.Friendliest staff by far too. Here's a link to a flier: http://www.stereosoundage...1/27/WeSC-Warehouse-Sale/

i was on my way to jack's when my friend told me they're going to ski dazzle. ended up in L.A. and came out with $400 worth of gear (board, boots,bindings, goggles, gloves, and pants). anyone else go?

went to jacks wow what a great deal i must say....no lines in and out...got me some pants, boots, bindings, gloves, and 2 tees for $247 and some change
and everything was brand name too i got burton boots and bindings, grenade gloves, and special blend pants

Originally Posted by kobehead

When is the LRG one?
I went to the last one .. man i spent like 200 dollars .. and i came out with alot of gear .. Keep us posted on the warehouse sales .. i checkedout the obey sale .. Thanks a bunch OP

the wesc one wasn't as good as the past ones... the only good thing about the sale was the Keep shoes! the obey one was koo.. they got lots of good buttondowns this year, but the jackets were not as good as previous years. did anybody go to the RVCA one? i plan on maybe going this weekend.

ps to anybody who miss the obey sale last week its coming back this friday the 12th at 8am.

went to the round 2 obey sale this morning. i left an hour ago and theres no line. i showed up at 730 and got in at 830. t shirts right now are 10 each, 5 for40, and 10 for 70. 15 for shorts, 25 for pants, 30 for hoodies (2 for 50), and jackets are 45. i dont know if those were the same prices as last week, but ifyou read this and you wanna go today, theres your heads up.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

ps to anybody who miss the obey sale last week its coming back this friday the 12th at 8am.

+%+@ me i wish i had read this yesterday
indifferent.gif

is it still going on?

Just got back from a Matix and DVS sample sale goin on right by Del Amo Mall. Jackets 45. 10 for tees. 15 for new eras. Goin on till Jan. 4th

Back
Top Bottom