Warehouse Worker

Really? Im just interested because the hours are 6-6 & pay starts at $10... Better than everything else im finding.

Really? Im just interested because the hours are 6-6 & pay starts at $10... Better than everything else im finding.

humid days will be the death of you

walking on concrete for 40+ a week, i swear has made me feel like a 40 year old man

humid days will be the death of you

walking on concrete for 40+ a week, i swear has made me feel like a 40 year old man

Yea, constant walking/standing/lifting is torture. Especially in the freezing cold or burning hot sacramento summers. But I mean if thats that best you can get for now, then by all means take it. Wasn't worth it for me tho.

Yea, constant walking/standing/lifting is torture. Especially in the freezing cold or burning hot sacramento summers. But I mean if thats that best you can get for now, then by all means take it. Wasn't worth it for me tho.

It will wear you out physically and mentally.  However, depends on your outlook.  It's a good way to get a job fast, as long as you do your job you should be fine.  Try to get certified to drive a fork lift, money is even better.

It's better than nothing.

It will wear you out physically and mentally.  However, depends on your outlook.  It's a good way to get a job fast, as long as you do your job you should be fine.  Try to get certified to drive a fork lift, money is even better.

It's better than nothing.

Thats the only thing im trippin on, I live in arizona so its 100+ everyday. But I did move furniture for 6 months in Phoenix and it was horrible like 105+ everyday.

Thats the only thing im trippin on, I live in arizona so its 100+ everyday. But I did move furniture for 6 months in Phoenix and it was horrible like 105+ everyday.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

How is it working in a warehouse??

Are you a student?
Are you looking for part-time or full-time work? If you got commission job like selling cell phones or electronics, you'd probably make more money in less time.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

How is it working in a warehouse??

Are you a student?
Are you looking for part-time or full-time work? If you got commission job like selling cell phones or electronics, you'd probably make more money in less time.

It sucks. I hated it when I worked at FedEx. I quit after about two months because it was simply not worth it, especially because I'm a college student. I would clock in at 3 or 4 PM and never knew when I would get off. We couldn't get off until we unloaded all of the trucks, sorted the packages out onto the correct lines/pallets and then wrap them up. I once worked from 3 PM until 1 AM with only ONE ten minute break that went by like it was only three minutes.
30t6p3b.gif

It sucks. I hated it when I worked at FedEx. I quit after about two months because it was simply not worth it, especially because I'm a college student. I would clock in at 3 or 4 PM and never knew when I would get off. We couldn't get off until we unloaded all of the trucks, sorted the packages out onto the correct lines/pallets and then wrap them up. I once worked from 3 PM until 1 AM with only ONE ten minute break that went by like it was only three minutes.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom