Warner Bros. cartoons lost volume: The Censored 11

I was looking around for old holiday cartoons and I stumbled upon the censored eleven cartoons
and some other old Warner Bros./Universal/MGM shorts. They say they will never be officially released.
Most of them haven't been on tv for 40 years. Some of them shouldn't be banned, but a few are kind of bad.
Anybody else seen this collection of cartoons? I guess Speedy Gonzales isn't even syndicated anymore.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

oh yea i seen those, via the link you DIDNT POST!
laugh.gif
. Got em!!!

But yea most of em were war related. I remember seein the ones about bonds and Bugs turned into blackface for a few seconds and what not. I seen em on thelink u DIDN'T post as well
grin.gif

Hittin' the Trail for Hallelujah Land (7:03)
Sunday Go to Meetin' Time (6:54)
Clean Pastures (7:58)
Uncle Tom's Bungalow (8:26)
Jungle Jitters (7:01)
Isle of Pingo-Pongo (8:33)
All This and Rabbit Stew (6:49)
Coal Black and De Sebben Dwarfs (7:33)
Tin Pan Alley Cats (7:31)
Angel **!* (7:19) 1944
Goldilocks and the Jivin Bears (7:34)

And a few others in the same league:
Confederate Honey (8:14)
Uncle Tom's Cabana (8:04)
Tokio Jokio (6:50)
Scrub Me Mama With a Boogie Beat (6:51)
Little Black Sambo (8:10)
Making Stars (6:36)
********'s Chance (8:01)
Amos & Andy: The Lion Tamer (8:42)
Amos & Andy: The Rassling Match (10:24)

Most of them are on youtube, so i don't need to post a link.

and for not posting a link most people wont know know exactly what your talking about

looked up some of the vids he was talkin bout on youtube... all i can do is
smh.gif
.... let me kno if i should take it down...

That's crazy.

But, on a side note if anyone can find the WB cartoon " Backwoods Bunny" (not the Spanish version). It would be appreciated.

laugh.gif
at the idiot asking if they were held accountable.... This was made inhe frickin 40's, of course it isnt totally PC... We were AT WAR with Japan, I am sure all the parents didnt mind one bit having their children see that.

No, I dont necessarily condone this but I still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

laugh.gif
at the idiot asking if they were held accountable.... This was made in he frickin 40's, of course it isnt totally PC... We were AT WAR with Japan, I am sure all the parents didnt mind one bit having their children see that.

No, I dont necessarily condone this but I still
laugh.gif

Who are you calling an idiot moron? Eat a %%@@.

I said were they ever held accountable meaning (because I need to explain it to a country music listening inbred idiot like you) did they ever issue astatement addressing the content. There is a reason they aren't aired anymore airhead.

Lmao....Wow, super rascist. Kind of cool how you could say anything back then and get away with it. Its a shame that now you need to watch EVERYTHING you saycause there will be someone whos offended somehow. Wish the world wasnt so pc nowadays.

I was watching Peter Pan with the kids today and there are alot of racist stuff in there, especially towards indiginous (SP) Americans. They call them theredman

Back
Top Bottom