WARNING: DO NOT EAT 5 GUYS

2iax10p.jpg

5 guys was hella bank, but it was pretty good eventhough I had a plain bacon cheeseburger
indifferent.gif

Just got back from 5 Guys..........really disappointed. Got 2 burgers,Lrg Cajun, and a lrg drink. Came out to almost $20!!! The cajun fries were alright but naw...its not worth it.rather go to in-n-out and get a meal...

Just got back from 5 Guys..........really disappointed. Got 2 burgers,Lrg Cajun, and a lrg drink. Came out to almost $20!!! The cajun fries were alright but naw...its not worth it.rather go to in-n-out and get a meal...

I haven't had it in Cali yet but the ones on the East Coast is straight piff. Their fries are always good, right amount of salt, and you get a STUPID amount of fries for a regular. The bottom of the bag usually has just as much if not more then container. And the burgers are dope too. I liked it just as much as In-N-Out. It might just be on the west coast.

I haven't had it in Cali yet but the ones on the East Coast is straight piff. Their fries are always good, right amount of salt, and you get a STUPID amount of fries for a regular. The bottom of the bag usually has just as much if not more then container. And the burgers are dope too. I liked it just as much as In-N-Out. It might just be on the west coast.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Co-sign

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Co-sign

they just opened one in Natomas (North Sacramento,CA).
paid 20 for me and my girl. two cheeseburgers large fry large drink
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they just opened one in Natomas (North Sacramento,CA).
paid 20 for me and my girl. two cheeseburgers large fry large drink
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Their food is good and I like how they have many toppings (mushrooms ftw). No drive thru and their prices are a deterrent though. I'm sticking with In-N-Out but if I come up on some extra change, i'll make the effort to drive to 5 Guys.

Their food is good and I like how they have many toppings (mushrooms ftw). No drive thru and their prices are a deterrent though. I'm sticking with In-N-Out but if I come up on some extra change, i'll make the effort to drive to 5 Guys.

Back
Top Bottom