Warren Buffett and Dan Gilbert Offer One Billion Dollars to Anyone Who Fills Out a Perfect NCAA Tour

so what if some guy with a ton of knowledge/time creates a program that allows him to fill out every single possibility from selection sunday to the the time when the games begin?
is he cheating?
sorry if i missed some key details...didnt read anything but the title really lol

Last edited:
i guess i will be that person
thats dumb that billion could be put to use to help these inner city youth get out the street
get an education
buy books for these schools that dont have any
wasnt there a thread in general about some elementary in nyc
that had no books and was just a ****** school in general
man i hate stuff like this specially when i see people every day suffering
to make a living.
**** just sounds stupid to me
but whatever

win that dough and be the change you want to see in the world :pimp:

The odds are what they are because of the amount of possibilities... It's like playing the lottery and buying a ticket for every possibility!! Theres millions of ways it could brakedown. A team could strategize a highly orthodox group of brackets though

Forget perfect bracket, I'll be impressed if one of us manages a top-20 accurate bracket.

NT'ers about to be MI5 stealth/secretive with their picks come March.

I'd pay 5% of the prize money for a sit-down with Warren Buffett.

I'm just sitting here thinking of things I could do in life with annual payments of 25M for the next four decades. 
laugh.gif

I'm just sitting here thinking of things I could do in life with annual payments of 25M for the next four decades. :lol:
Ain't kidding. I'd be traveling to Paris every other weekend with blonde bombshells. Going on safari in Africa, etc. I'm gonna meditate heavy before making my picks. Let nature guide me to perfection.

I'm just sitting here thinking of things I could do in life with annual payments of 25M for the next four decades. 
laugh.gif
Ain't kidding. I'd be traveling to Paris every other weekend with blonde bombshells.
= DarthSka

Thin bimbos; no connections needed. The 'faker', the better.

Giving less than zero dambs.

Last edited:
I would probably start by throwing a Project X party for East Coast NT'ers. Somewhere in NYC, maybe Lavo.

Personally invite Jada Stevens, Chantel, Draya, Niykee Heaton.

Everyone gets their own bottle of red dot Ciroc.

laugh.gif
Ain't kidding. I'd be traveling to Paris every other weekend with blonde bombshells.
= DarthSka

Thin bimbos; no connections needed. The 'faker', the better.

Giving less than zero dambs.
Dude so unexpected from you, I love it
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom