WARRIOR (on DVD, BluRay and other places now) -- Tom Hardy & Nick Nolte vol. Bane Rises

Just watched this movie. Great movie, suprised not so much buzz for it. Tom Hardy is a beast. Huge traps, no *$%#.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If anyone saw Bronson, it should come as no shock that Hardy is a a force of nature on screen.

I watched Bronson for the first time over the weekend and it was intense. No doubt Hardy is gonna put in work on the Dark Knight.

FINALLY saw this tonight...

Did anybody else find it really hard not to wanna jump up and cheer?
laugh.gif
Esp during the fight with the schoolteacher & Koba.

EXCELLENT film, though...sadly, people couldn't get past the MMA theme.

Great movie, but Anderson Silva laughed at the entire last 40 minutes.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

FINALLY saw this tonight...

Did anybody else find it really hard not to wanna jump up and cheer?
laugh.gif
Esp during the fight with the schoolteacher & Koba.

EXCELLENT film, though...sadly, people couldn't get past the MMA theme.

I ain't even much for MMA anymore, but I felt like I was ringside. This movie got me so damn hyped. When the music swelled at the end...

tumblr_lrarn1hSxa1qk6958.gif

You could feel it...when it was over...if there were more people in the theater, we woulda clapped.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Aw this over turkey day weekend.

Dope movie. Can't wait to see Hardy's brolic *** as Bane.

Looks like i need to see Bronson.....

besides the incomplete ending this movie IMO is the best Hollywood has put out this year, that scene where the dad got drunk and Tommy hugged him, had my heart on the floor and the last scene broke me bros, also the pain in the dads eyes takes you in this emotional rollecoster, all the main actorsdestrrrrrrrroyyyyeeeddddd their roles, all of them.

People that haven't seen this movie in theaters should check it out. Easily top 3 and I actually enjoyed this more than The Fighter. Hardy, Nolte and Edgerton all murked their roles.

Def a top 10 for 2011.
Fight scenes were great. I loved how they handled both characters. It's kind of obvious who would win in the end, but I still found myself conflicted on who to root for.

And of course, Hardy's physique was awesome in the film. Imagine, after this he was still putting on more weight.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

besides the incomplete ending this movie IMO is the best Hollywood has put out this year, that scene where the dad got drunk and Tommy hugged him, had my heart on the floor and the last scene broke me bros, also the pain in the dads eyes takes you in this emotional rollecoster, all the main actorsdestrrrrrrrroyyyyeeeddddd their roles, all of them.

This. Best movie released this year. Almost had my weak %@# in tears.

Dont eem care that im gravedigging.

Movie is dope, didnt expect it to gimme the feels. Tight that the ending had to be that though, but it woudnt have been as "powerful" if it were different.

smokin.gif

Love this movie! Forget all the "who would win Rocky or Rambo." It's all about Tommy vs. Bane. Hardy is going to be a huge star!

Back
Top Bottom