Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Smh Lil B didn't make 25,000 garbage songs for this to happen smh

Who the heck is Run TMC? I only know Run DMC a rap duo from the 1980s. For me the best time i remember the Warriors was when Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin played together. Sprewell and C Webber are rather mid 1990's.

THATS HIM

OLE YUCKMOUTH ***

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just read through the whole thread so you don't have to

OP is the real MVP , predicting the levels of hate rising

The upset warrior fans who wouldn't let the hate thread happen
"WE BEEN WAITIN FOR TOO LONG"

Goodnight. To you, to NT, and to the Bulls record [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji]

[table][tr][th=""]9:30 PM CT[/th][th=""]  ESPN[/th][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Grizzlies[/h2]
(42-38,  16-23 Away)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Warriors[/h2]
(72-9,  38-2 Home)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dubs are repeating. We're done.

GOAT squad. 

16-0 in playoffs.

3-peat the following year

|I

I disagree. In the playoffs some teams play suddenly tougher defense and box out more.
Warriors played a long season without resting their main players much to pursue the season record.
An upset loss in the playoffs can happen :wink: wouldn't be the first time that the 1st seeded team gets thrown out the playoffs.

I disagree. In the playoffs some teams play suddenly tougher defense and box out more.
Warriors played a long season without resting their main players much to pursue the season record.
An upset loss in the playoffs can happen
wink.gif
wouldn't be the first time that the 1st seeded team gets thrown out the playoffs.
They don't have a single player that averaged over 35 minutes per game.

How much "rest" did they need when a good percentage of their wins were blowouts and their starters got to sit entire 4th quarters?

The idea that they're suddenly going to tire would make sense if they were being run into the ground and their main guys were playing 40+ minutes. But that's not the case.

An upset loss in the playoffs can happen :wink: wouldn't be the first time that the 1st seeded team gets thrown out the playoffs.

They don't have a single player that averaged over 35 minutes per game.

How much "rest" did they need when a good percentage of their wins were blowouts and their starters got to sit entire 4th quarters?

The idea that they're suddenly going to tire would make sense if they were being run into the ground and their main guys were playing 40+ minutes. But that's not the case.

Theres not a single player in the league averaging 40+ min :lol:

Theres not a single player in the league averaging 40+ min
laugh.gif
I never said there was.

And the reason why there isn't is because of a concerted effort by NBA teams across the board to prevent them from running their guys into the ground like we've seen in the past.

If the Girizzlies lose tonight they should be abolished...**** it dont eem matter. Tonight belongs to Kobe. **** the Warriors

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

If the Girizzlies lose tonight they should be abolished...**** it dont eem matter. Tonight belongs to Kobe. **** the Warriors
Nah.

Time for the real season to start.

Stephanie and Dray have the regular season record but they ain't winning the chip this year.

This thread is so bogus. Like...none of ya'll ****** even seem genuine with the hatred. **** sounds forced as hell.

This **** doesn't hold a candle to the Kobe hate thread.

This thread is so bogus. Like...none of ya'll ****** even seem genuine with the hatred. **** sounds forced as hell.

Dude, that Kobe hate thread is a special special place in their hearts man. :lol:

Every point scored last night just added more and more fuel to their anger. People running all up and thru the internet tryin to tell everyone you were robbed watchin that performance, anybody coulda done it, no big deal, etc etc.

Warrior hate will come, in time. After a few more years of teams getting knocked out by them, hatred will build across multiple fanbases.

But Lakers, Yankees, Duke, Cowboys, that takes decades worth of brain beating for people to grow that kind of hatred and anger. Warriors were still a joke 5 years ago.

yeah, my hearts not in it

most people just going through the motions in this thread 

Well I'm out, didn't want them to get the record but now hope they repeat (if that makes sense). Enjoy fellas

Back
Top Bottom