Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Dudes really believe the cavs are better with out Love and Kyrie. Yall simple minded as hell :lol:

They're marginal 2nd and 3rd options, bro.

Delly is the only reason they won those 2 games...

:lol:

Oh, can't forget gsw fans saying...

"Gsw is still the best team in the league without curry"

this.

And thats why this slander is appreciated.if they get bounced in the playoffs im slandering like they did the Brady/Pats when they lost to the Giants on a perfect season in grasp :lol:

Curry is a serviceable defender at best and isn't even the best shooter in the nba percentage wise from 3.

I'm respectful of his/his teams talent, but with context and restraint.

You gotta come with better shots than that then.

What context are we talking about? Curry just had the greatest shooting season of all time and you saying weak **** like "but but he didn't even have the best percentage though!" :lol:

Last edited:
He woulda if he wasnt taking idiotic Nick Young esque shots. On some non hating ish, if son played smarter he could shoot 60 percent from 3 but na he chooses to play like a moron instead

You gotta come with better shots than that then.

What context are we talking about? Curry just had the greatest shooting season of all time and you saying weak **** like "but but he didn't even have the best percentage though!" :lol:

I didn't say anything that isn't true. He's not the best shooter percentage wise from 3 in the nba. That's not debatable, it's a fact.

As stated by the smart NTer above, if y he took better shots, he'd probably shot 60%, but he doesn't.

The context is that people anointed him as the league's best player just because of his great shooting and ball handling ability.

The truth is, he's marginal as a defender and a turnover machine.

He's hot sauce with a better shot.

But most bonehead fans don't take anything into account but offense.

Last edited:
My beef isn't even really with curry as stated before. I enjoy watching him play. I think he's a great shooter.

I just hate the team and the majority bandwagon fan base.

Especially ones that feel the need to come into a hate thread to defend him.

That's like going into a Nike thread to defend reebok.

Man F Word Curry!

All GSW hate is welcome and appreciated here. 

There is no "silly hate".

rawdawg is spitting straight Ether, as far as I'm concerned.

If we're being honest Curry isnt the MVP of the league in the way its meant. His team still good af without him. When a REAL MVP goes down then so does his team

So a player needs to be surrounded by poor talent and players to be a true MVP? Am I interpreting this correctly?

My beef isn't even really with curry as stated before. I enjoy watching him play. I think he's a great shooter.

I just hate the team and the majority bandwagon fan base.

Especially ones that feel the need to come into a hate thread to defend him.

That's like going into a Nike thread to defend reebok.

i was gonna retort, but you right. im outta here :lol:

Warriors without curry probably play similar like the 1994 Bulls without MJ. Still one of the best teams but will fail to advance to the finals.

Last edited:
I said it a little while ago n I knew this would happen.

Dude is hella injury prone, nothing has changed. Torn mcl, they are not repeating folks.

Duncan will prob get his 6 ring n def close the bryant debate unless cavs can muster something together.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Dude said "that's like going on niketalk to defend reebok"

Warriors bout to waltz right into the WCF cuz of how trash the winners of the 4/5 seed matchups are now that CP3 & Blake are apparently hurt. Amazing lol

Back
Top Bottom