Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

I'm not a Steph hater at all....

But he's not a superstar, he never was. He's a just a really good player who takes advantage of the system they run. Kerr has turned this guy into the media "superstar", but on the court, na man. Kyrie is a better overall player.

I'm not a Steph hater at all....

But he's not a superstar, he never was. He's a just a really good player who takes advantage of the system they run. Kerr has turned this guy into the media "superstar", but on the court, na man. Kyrie is a better overall player.
Facts

Neither the team nor the players bother me. I have much respect for what they're doing and for what Steph is doing.

However, as another poster mentioned, you'd think this squad has won 6 titles already by the way fans react to haters and to each win. As of right now, Steph has 1 MVP, soon to be 2 and the Warriors have 1 title and will be in contention for a back to back run.

If anything, fans should just enjoy what's going on instead of crowning themselves the GOAT before actually being the GOAT. Sustained greatness isn't easy to come by and it can all be over with one injury, one loss or one missed shot.

Lebron took the NBA back from this fraud.
Stephanie Curry will always be trash! and STILL does not have a finals MVP!!

4-14 from 3
die by the 3

Steph really only has that behind that back dribble into the 3 or cross up into the 3 when a big is on him, drive in dummy and go for a mid range if the 3's aren't hitting

They were too dependent on getting that 3 because they were so used to them falling. They could have genrated so kany open looks at the basket if they ran actual plays every couple of possessions

Dude was still acting cocky after getting ejected on some "I'll see you in Oakland" steez only for this to happen...

untitled-2jnkhf.gif

View media item 2074729
ClXgppHWQAALHVy.jpg

View media item 2074736
View media item 2074741

View media item 2074740

Last edited:
4-14 from 3
die by the 3

Steph really only has that behind that back dribble into the 3 or cross up into the 3 when a big is on him, drive in dummy and go for a mid range if the 3's aren't hitting

this. The next time I saw this fool Curry shoot a mid range would be the first time. This fool when Kev was D'ing him up it was so obvious he was tryna launch a terrible 3. Who was he fooling man?

@iHust1e
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Props to your haterade my friend
You been dedicated to the hate since Day 1
Brother,

I cant believe we really did this man

Literally sat here all year waiting for this

In all honestly I lost faith after they OKC goofed the 3-1 lead

Started watching WNBA all that man

Warriors went up 3-1 on lebron. DEF gave up.

3-2.."they only delaying the inevitable"

3-3....uhhhh hold up

THIS WAS THE CLOSEST GAME ALL PLAYOFFS 

WHEN LEBRON BLOCKED IT

BRUH

THEN KRYIE DROPPED THAT TEAR DROP ON CURRY OF ALLLLL PPL

IN HIS ******* EYE

I SCREAMED

MY GIRL CALLED ME AND WE JUST STARTED CURSING AT EACH OTHER

The happiness right now I feel

Better than love

Better than winning some yeezyss

better than geting front row seats to a kanye show

Im still crying as I type this

So happy I have today off bc OD drunk still

WE DID BOYS!!

GOAT choke in Basketball history...

Correction:
Wanna be goat!
I told those bandwaggoners not to label someone as goat after such short period of performance. MJ, magic, bird, kareem etc. Needed to win multiple championships to get there.

Last edited:
@Dat Dude Chris
 about to txt you right now fam.

I just texted you back a bit ago. I was working when u texted me lol but bruh i was going crazy once they got that last stop

Happiest ive been at something sports related since the Phillies won the World Series

You were the only person besides myself i knew who hated the Warriors & then FF made this thread. And his prediction of this being historic was right :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom