Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

this is what happens when your hate reaches a maximum .. You just don't make sense anymore haha
But you see... I don't hate the Warriors all that much. What I do hate is your pretentious *** and the fact that you're defending your precious little flower bandwagon on a hate forum. That's like a prostitute walking into a church to change everyone's mind on prostitution, just less scantily clad and, therefore, less interesting.

Last edited:
Yea man get lost.

Why hang in a hate thread? 

Cape in the KD love thread or something and let us enjoy our misery, you are looking real silly bro. Put your shirt back on B

Last edited:
This thread gonna be poppin when Warriors go back to back and sign KD
pimp.gif
Trivia question of the night: What part of the above sentence is incorrect?

Yea man get lost.

Why hang in a hate thread? 

Cape in the KD love thread or something and let us enjoy our misery, you are looking real silly bro. Put your shirt back on B
Aint no misery over here.

Them scrubs just blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals. 

I couldn't be happier.

Adding a player that blew a 3-1 lead to a team that blew a 3-1 lead doesn't impress me.

LOSERS GONE LOSE 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

My question is which of the 3pt brothers has upper management soured on?
Somebody feelings about to get hurt, cause KD aint passing that rock to NOBODY.
Number 30 aint jackin 860 3ptrs next season, and he aint gone see the ball in the closing seconds of the game either.

Seems as though LeBron single handedly broke that organizations spirit and this is their response. OKC winning the West is going to be so satisfying

Lebron got whole teams shook out here :rofl:

Love gon put the clamps on Curry again :rofl: :rofl:

Kyrie gon drain a game winning shot in KD **** boy face :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talking about joining them boys for over a year now.....tsk tsk tsk.

Oh well, now it's **** KD along with the Warriors :rofl:

WATTBA

They was talking about this last year?

Naaah KD. :smh:

Then homie played like **** in the last few minutes of games 6. Sheesh.

Yea word is talks started last offseason.

His camp leaking all kinds of info.
They probably out drinking in the Hamptons happy they talked their man into Cali and letting the loose lips rock

Mr S JKing, true on the misery, for y'all.
I'm grieving

Last edited:
gsw getting durant doesnt mean jack until they win. there's a reason you actually play the games...

ask last seasons gsw squad.

they'll be a hard lineup to stop offensively.

they'll be seriously outplayed on the glass and matched offensively vs. championship caliber teams.

they need to prove that they have what it takes during crunch time as well. klay and draymond stepped up...the other two, not so much.

gsw getting durant doesnt mean jack until they win. there's a reason you actually play the games...

ask last seasons gsw squad.

they'll be a hard lineup to stop offensively.

they'll be seriously outplayed on the glass and matched offensively vs. championship caliber teams.

they need to prove that they have what it takes during crunch time as well. klay and draymond stepped up...the other two, not so much.

This.

I'm kind of happy KD made the move to GS because it'll be that much sweeter when they lose. Anything short of a title every year is a failure for them.

It's also good to see the bandwagon fans are back with GS anointing them champions in July and GOAT team once again. This fan base is truly laughable :lol:

This.

I'm kind of happy KD made the move to GS because it'll be that much sweeter when they lose. Anything short of a title every year is a failure for them.

It's also good to see the bandwagon fans are back with GS anointing them champions in July and GOAT team once again. This fan base is truly laughable :lol:

Truly laughable huh

Read that the Warriors wanted to bring KD in in order to "take the load off of Steph". Exactly what type of load does a guy who chucks 35 footers, is totally masked on defense, and never plays 4th quarters have??? This is a completely new much more pathetic definition of "he needs more help" :rofl: :rofl: talk about being coddled.

Truly laughable huh

This is a hate thread, is it not :nerd:

If you want some honesty here, the majority of true Warriors fans aren't whom I'm referring to. The OG Warrior fans I've come across have been great to have actual discussions with. The casual and band wagon fans are what made this team difficult to root for as they were put on a pedestal of the being the GOAT team and Steph was put on the pedestal of the GOAT player.

If you want some honesty here, the majority of true Warriors fans aren't whom I'm referring to. The OG Warrior fans I've come across have been great to have actual discussions with. The casual and band wagon fans are what made this team difficult to root for as they were put on a pedestal of the being the GOAT team and Steph was put on the pedestal of the GOAT player.
i come here to defend my team that I love .. no one else seems to so someone has to defend the dubs... I get the hate but it's the lack of respect that yall put on this team that keeps me coming back..

i come here to defend my team that I love .. no one else seems to so someone has to defend the dubs... I get the hate but it's the lack of respect that yall put on this team that keeps me coming back..

It's a haters thread dog. Sheesh. :lol:

I'm not mad though? if i was going to get mad I would not have came into this thread almost everyday... I come here to defend if you are going to get butthurt just say so and il leave you alone haha

Liger has got to be an alt account of Jumpman :lol:
Capin in a haters thread :lol:
Just as bad as the LeBron stans in the LeBron haters thread :rofl:
Just look away from the screen if you don't like the hate looool shout out to Tyler the Creator

Last edited:
I'm not mad though? if i was going to get mad I would not have came into this thread almost everyday... I come here to defend if you are going to get butthurt just say so and il leave you alone haha
You know you can just ignore this thread you don't appreciate what is being said.

Last edited:
Seriously, i don't know why some GSW & curry fanboys use jumpman as a username...in my opinion only Jordan fans should use that name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom