Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Not riding anything. Just calling out idiotic posts such as ones claiming Ray Allen is better than Curry.

I'm sorry you are hurt.
Hurt? No you're the fragile one that attacked me for expressing my sports opinion about your favorite TV personality

At some point you're going to have to face reality and deal with the fact that he's never going to sign your city edition jersey

Hurt? No you're the fragile one that attacked me for expressing my sports opinion about your favorite TV personality

At some point you're going to have to face reality and deal with the fact that he's never going to sign your city edition jersey

The reality is you made a claim that is dumb. Im sorry you feel that it isnt, but there isnt going to be a single person to agree with you. ITs nothing but pure hate. And you would only have that pure hate if your feelings were hurt....which they clearly are.

You have no idea who my favorite TV personality is. You are just spewing nonsense to try to justify your stupid take. In no way shape or form was Ray Allen even close to the player Steph is.

Your old enough to remember Ray Allen in college and his first 10 or so years in the pros

Answer this for me.... when did shooting 3 pointers become a measuring stick for greatness in the NBA?

Before we go any further, can you answer the question I asked please?

I come in peace.

I answered it

You're old enough to remember the "he got game" Ray Allen

I don't think you believe Curry is better than that version of Ray Allen

I remember that Ray Allen but WHY was that Ray Allen better than Steph Curry?

That's why I said you didn't answer the question. You simply said a player's name and a time period. No explanation.

I remember that Ray Allen but WHY was that Ray Allen better than Steph Curry?

That's why I said you didn't answer the question. You simply said a player's name and a time period. No explanation.
I said it because Ray Allen held the 3pt record before Curry but Ray Allen was never mentioned in the top 10 all time conversation

If you check the stats Ray Allen never took more 3s than 2s in his entire career except for his final season

Curry on the other hand only has 3 seasons that he shot more 2s than 3s

Now that I've answered your question go ahead and answer mine

When did making 3 pointers become a measuring stick for greatness in the NBA?

I said it because Ray Allen held the 3pt record before Curry but Ray Allen was never mentioned in the top 10 all time conversation

If you check the stats Ray Allen never took more 3s than 2s in his entire career except for his final season

Curry on the other hand only has 3 seasons that he shot more 2s than 3s

Now that I've answered your question go ahead and answer mine

When did making 3 pointers become a measuring stick for greatness in the NBA?

:rofl:

Why dont all the Curry GS fans skidaddle yall assses back to the NBA thread or the GS fans thread

Why are yall in this thread?

boy-you-do-damn-lame-wack.gif

Poole is getting the KD treatment
He started to shine too bright and getting too much love from the fanbase

Now he cant get playing time but Klay can stay on the court bricking shots and getting torched on defense all night
Kid should just come to Dallas so Jason Kidd can help him grow his game

Look at who’s number 15 on the top jersey selling list 👀

Back
Top Bottom