was da 80's da last decade white folks was poppin style wise?

cuz yo, I just finished watching 2 hours of Metal Mayhem on MTV classic...them boys was lit :pimp:

After Zach Morris though, it's been all down hill ever since :lol:

it was still popping off in da 90's b

whitemen_prim.jpg

Define "white"

like Shawn Michaels, james hetfield white.

and to be specific, their style before hip-hop proliferated Mainstream in da late 90's.

I think personally Grunge took em off their square style wise and they never got it back.

and to be specific, their style before hip-hop proliferated Mainstream in da late 90's.

I think personally Grunge took em off their square style wise and they never got it back.

if it wasn't for hip hop, how would you be dressing?

if it wasn't for hip hop, how would you be dressing?

XUyS8

probably would've emulated my older cousin when he was a über metal head. :lol:

everyone would've still been dressed like biker gangs from da 70's-80's without da influence of hip-hop & sportswear.

0_gang-documentary.jpg

Nah...today's style come from the white folks. Tight skinnys and the hipster look took over. This style was poppin in the late 90s/2000s especially in the NW region (Seattle/Portland/SF)

Last edited:
Nah...today's style come from the white folks. Tight skinnys and the hipster look took over. This style was poppin in the late 90s/2000s especially in the NW region (Seattle/Portland/SF)

I would say this era is a hodgepodge of grunge and 80's sportswear redux.

I agree.

I mean we had Lebron and Chris Paul looking like nerd characters from Saved by the bell.

keep it a buck....white people aint really been eating in the style game since the roaring 20s. Leo Gatby and tobey macguire juice

they got to cook a bit in the late 80s with ripped jeans. Robocop helped a lot. By the time Terminator 2 dropped, white swag was leaking. They were tryna flourish with those CK coke heads :x :lol:

it was all culture leeching from then on.

Last edited:
da white biddies were Poppin in da 80's.

I'm telling you after grunge came out, it ain't ever been da same...

do sexy white valley girls in ripped up Daisy dukes and stretch dresses even exist anymore?

5d7f4895805ad5ee345c30e19b733be0.jpg

4f957edda2986cf890768849e8200a5e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom