Was Danny (not Chris) Brown sexually assaulted on stage vol. is it possible?

Naturally can't post the video but it seems as if a female concert goer in Milwaukee just went for it while Danny Brown was rapping, and he continued for a few seconds before backing off and tucking himself in. Here's what Kitty Pride wrote about it. She seems more bothered about it than anyone else but she has a point, anything he would have done to stop it would have made him look some kind of way if he kicked her or pushed her head or something

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/my-thoughts-on-this-whole-danny-brown-oral-sex-thing

Here's an ongoer's words

“I was right behind the girl and saw everything it was scaring edit: Okay so this is how it all went down, I was near the front row and all night Danny had been going up to the crowd and having random girls touch his **** through his pants. Then this girl in front of me starts flashing him and he goes up to her and grabs her ****. Then all of a sudden gets up close pulls his shirt up a little and she start blowing him. Then I’m behind her and I start getting pushed against her by the crowd shifting. It horrible and i hope you guys will be donating to my future therapy sessions but also i came back with a story. He rapped the entire time during too.”

Last edited:

I saw this a couple nights ago and couldn't believe it. She just full on wopped him up, and he kept rapping like nothing was going on :rofl:

Last edited:
Who is Danny Brown? Maybe I'm getting old but I can't keep up with all these rappers.

One, yes.

Two, I love Kitty so much.

Three, I fully expected him to let her finish. Son was confused but did not let da molly and good feels take over.

One, yes.

Two, I love Kitty so much.

Three, I fully expected him to let her finish. Son was confused but did not let da molly and good feels take over.

Finishing on Molly isn't the easiest thing.

Last edited:
I'm not going to buy his album or be checking for him anymore because of it, music sounded wack just from the 9 second clip. Just props on getting face while rapping and not missing a bar. I guess he has a very explicit content like Too Short did, or worst?

Diseases from oral sex ...

HIV
Herpes
HPV
Gonorrhea

Chlamydia
Syphilis

Hepatitis B

I Googled the video that looked like a dive bar filled with kids 18+ ...hate to say it but he seemed like he was thirsty for approval from whites.

He saw the white flesh and nothing else and felt "accepted".Any female that would do that CLEARLY has nothing to lose and had done worse. Dude probably killed his career with that stunt once parents hear about their college money being wasted to support this type behavior. Just my observation.

How old is this guy?

I'm not going to buy his album or be checking for him anymore because of it, music sounded wack just from the 9 second clip. Just props on getting face while rapping and not missing a bar. I guess he has a very explicit content like Too Short did, or worst?

I'm not buying **** he puts out, ever, but he has some nice stuff.

He had my favorite verse after Joey on One Train *shrug*

He toured with G Unit, has a tape with Yay, and Fif didn't sign him because yes, he's weird :lol:

The Grown Up video is dope.

Last edited:
^31 or 32
Yeah it's wrap, press, parents, feminist and whites are gonna have a field with this. Especially if he's one of these new rappers that constantly rap about white girls like sexually goals or objects. Hope this wasn't a publicity stunt because it's going to backfire. People are only gonna see confused young white daughters that are corrupted. Plus He's 31-32? They're gonna tear him to shreds. 

I can see if he was ASAP Rocky's age like 21-22...he's more than 10 years their senior if they're 18+

Back
Top Bottom