Was Jay Going At Snoop On The Ruler's Back?

"Well in these times well atleast to me theres a lot of rappers out there trying to sound like Jay Z..I help you out heres what you do. You're gonna need a wide-lense cause thats a verrry big shoe"

Skip to 1:14
H to the Izzo V to the Izza Fashizzie my Nizzie Use to dribble down in VA----------------------------->> Fashizzle My Nizzle

nerd.gif

"Well in these times well atleast to me theres a lot of rappers out there trying to sound like Jay Z..I help you out heres what you do. You're gonna need a wide-lense cause thats a verrry big shoe"

Skip to 1:14
H to the Izzo V to the Izza Fashizzie my Nizzie Use to dribble down in VA----------------------------->> Fashizzle My Nizzle

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
What? Snoop?

I always find it weird with these threads about Jay. The way ppl interpret his rhymes he's damn near sneaked dissed everybody but has only officially dissed a few. Can't figure out if he's dissing or paying homage now.

laugh.gif
What? Snoop?

I always find it weird with these threads about Jay. The way ppl interpret his rhymes he's damn near sneaked dissed everybody but has only officially dissed a few. Can't figure out if he's dissing or paying homage now.

I dont get how its paying homage? Dude said Snoop was trying to sound like him and referenced word for word his video skit

I dont get how its paying homage? Dude said Snoop was trying to sound like him and referenced word for word his video skit

Originally Posted by cartune

Its the same thing as borrowing a line from a rap pioneer and using it to get his point across. He just happened to use a clip from a video.

Its no different than him saying "from the crap tables down  in AC back to the block its Jay-Z mutha****a from tha tha the Roc, went solo on that $%% but its still the same BROOOKLYN be the place where i served them thangs"....or the same way that whole song (Rulers Back)  pays homage to Slick Rick.

Some people call it biting but thats a different argument entirely.

Its the same thing as borrowing a line from a rap pioneer and using it to get his point across. He just happened to use a clip from a video.

Its no different than him saying "from the crap tables down  in AC back to the block its Jay-Z mutha****a from tha tha the Roc, went solo on that $%% but its still the same BROOOKLYN be the place where i served them thangs"....or the same way that whole song (Rulers Back)  pays homage to Slick Rick.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Exactly

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom