Was MJ an average athlete??

Lebron has a below average post game and always has. And that's ridiculous considering his size and athleticism. Just flat out laziness.

Last edited:
If Lebron has an above average post game it's only due to the fact of the low standard of his era's post players. Imo Bron post game is def not above average when comparing it to other great forwards. Or even guards like Magic and MJ.

Last edited:
The fact he doesn't go to it let's me me know all I need to know about him and his post game. He's either not confident enough in it. Or he doesn't want to take the banging. Neither valid reasons.

If Lebron has an above average post game it's only due to the fact of the low standard of his era's post players. Imo Bron post game is def not above average when comparing it to other great forwards. Or even guards like Magic and MJ.

Indeed Lebron's post up game is not really developed compared to players like Olajuwon, O'Neal, Barkley and Jordan despite of his physical strength
who surely has enough power to bump away the defender.
Instead he is taking clean shots, fadeaways where the defender isn't touching him yet.

Indeed Lebron's post up game is not really developed compared to players like Olajuwon, O'Neal, Barkley and Jordan despite of his physical strength
who surely has enough power to bump away the defender.
Instead he is taking clean shots, fadeaways where the defender isn't touching him yet.
+1

Meh I got
Magic > Jordan > Bird > Bron

in terms of overall greatness in baskeball:
MJ > Magic > Bird > Lebron

in terms of athletism:
MJ > Lebron >>> Magic > Bird

in terms of clutch factor:
MJ = Bird > Magic >>> Lebron

in terms of scoring:
MJ >>> Lebron > Bird > Magic

.....just a few categories of many.

in terms of overall greatness in baskeball:
MJ > Magic > Bird > Lebron

in terms of athletism:
MJ > Lebron >>> Magic > Bird

in terms of clutch factor:
MJ = Bird > Magic >>> Lebron

in terms of scoring:
MJ >>> Lebron > Bird > Magic

.....just a few categories of many.
No problem with any of those. I got Magic over MJ in greatness in basketball slightly because of Magic's competition. Beat much better teams than MJ did to win his rings. But its hard to argue against MJ.

HrEyFgG.gif

8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom