Was my girl and I in the wrong for not paying bill entirely

Where is naughtyhare to make cents of all this...
he got banned for exposing some dude's girl on here after the dude got all giddy and bragged about his new chick on here 
nerd.gif

I remember that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was wondering what happened to dude
laugh.gif

Idk why you even went to that place OP. Only Spanish establishment with worse food and service in queens is Don Coqui. Mamajuanas is laughable. I hear they charge $40 at the door on the weekend after 12. I would rather burn that money that give it to them. You must be young to even want to eat at a place like that.

Fam you ate the food, pay the bill....yes you are wrong.

Facts

OP you a cornball for this.

If service was that bad you should've been out your seat way before.

Hope you not black we already got a bad rap out here

Idk why you even went to that place OP. Only Spanish establishment with worse food and service in queens is Don Coqui. Mamajuanas is laughable. I hear they charge $40 at the door on the weekend after 12. I would rather burn that money that give it to them. You must be young to even want to eat at a place like that.

:x well damb :lol:

I almost did this **** at an italian restaurant bout 2 years cuz the waiter was drinking the food took mad long to come out n he kept forgetting our refills and stuff. Except i was feelin froggy n wasnt gonna pay a dime but my girl would never let that happen. There wasnt even that many people eating either, most heads were at the bar, it was an hour or 2 before closing (think they closed @ 1 a.m.). Waiter was also a flamer n u can smell the heavy alcohol on his breath. People think since they close with the owner they can get away with this ****. Pretty sure he mightve been one of the managers too cuz when i did work inside the place he was the one of the two people that were there before they opened the doors and the other guy was dressed like a waiter and this guy was dressed more casually. Hes lucky my girl would never let me do that **** cuz he wouldve loved that hefty bill boy. My girl politely left a unsatisfied yelp review n the owner commented tryna get us to come back for a free meal. We didnt go. I know how OP feel and i aint that type of person to bounce because money aint the issue either but watching the waiter the having a good jolly time drinking n hanging at the bar more than the sit-down part of the restaurant, best believe ima get ruthless. I wouldve been wrong to leave without leaving anything but the waiter was so lit he probably wouldve thought he took the money already n start checkin his pockets n ish n realize he done ****** up. IMO if i was OP i wouldnt go back n give anything. Let cops come to my door idgaf. This may piss some people off lol.

Last edited:
Oh yea, I forgot to say.

This is one of those, "Not sure why you would share this story with anyone else" stories

Last edited:
I am sure you exaggerated the times.

No way you waited 20 mins before getting damn water and THEN you said something

No need to lie. I looked at my watch multiple times when it go to a point that it was enough. I share this story to get some insight, opinions etc. I don't consider it stealing that's why inquire ya take on it.

I paid what I felt was deserved.

Damn, y'all killing him over this.

Chances are, imo i doubt the cops will show up at his door.

Next time just speak to the manager. Besides its much more enjoyable to watch the workers get flamed while you eat ur free/discounted food.

I will point out tho there is ALOT of self entitlement mixed with uninspiring service at some of the more "trendy" spots here in NYC...

Damn, y'all killing him over this.

Chances are, imo i doubt the cops will show up at his door.

Next time just speak to the manager. Besides its much more enjoyable to watch the workers get flamed while you eat ur free/discounted food.

I will point out tho there is ALOT of self entitlement mixed with uninspiring service at some of the more "trendy" spots here in NYC...
Op a real one for at least admitting he was wrong and being remorseful. Thats more than most cats would do. Props OP, you owe the world an act of kindness though.

I can take the heat it's the name calling and character judgement off of one ****** act, that I don't get. There aren't even funny slights. I may be to serious for this board sometimes.

Yea I do need to put that positive energy back into the atmosphere. But not at that place. They can kick rocks.

Long story short went to this spot for dinner last night had to ask busboy to get a waiter for us after 20 minutes of waiting. 5 minutes later I went up to a group of them to demand some service.

Food came out an hour and like 20 minutes later. Food was good.

Asked for check shortly after. Waited another 15 minutes. Got there at 10:10 didn't leave the place till 11:50 just waiting. Bill came out to 91. My girl said she would pay but what I wanted. So I left 60. Slowly walked out hoping to catch wreck.

**** you Mamajuana cafe in queens. Service was decent last time.

Was we wrong?
You ate the food and said it was good. Pay for it. The service was bad, don't leave a tip. Case closed.

I had bad service today. They halved the bill. Be politely vocal.

Last edited:
Long story short went to this spot for dinner last night had to ask busboy to get a waiter for us after 20 minutes of waiting. 5 minutes later I went up to a group of them to demand some service.

Food came out an hour and like 20 minutes later. Food was good.

Asked for check shortly after. Waited another 15 minutes. Got there at 10:10 didn't leave the place till 11:50 just waiting. Bill came out to 91. My girl said she would pay but what I wanted. So I left 60. Slowly walked out hoping to catch wreck.

**** you Mamajuana cafe in queens. Service was decent last time.

Was we wrong?
You ate the food and said it was good. Pay for it. The service was bad, don't leave a tip. Case closed.

I had bad service today. They halved the bill. Be politely vocal.

Ya'll gotta learn to maneuver the adult world. No shots, but there better methods for everything. Could've saved you 10% or more by switching to geico.

Last edited:
OP you're in the wrong

If you didn't want to pay the bill, ask for the manger if you did wait that long that meal was probably gonna be free. But seems like you exaggerated because I think anyone with common sense would have spoke to a manager

I am sure you exaggerated the times.

No way you waited 20 mins before getting damn water and THEN you said something

He probably lying but once, my buddies uncle took us to outback years ago for helping him with some stuff. We got sat down and got skipped by 10 waitresses, mind you it wasn't busy. We didn't say anything til we noticed it was 30 minutes and no one even greeted us or brought us waters.

Was very odd. I think all they gave us was free dessert and drinks but we didn't accept it.

I don't go to many restaurants any more. In the past I dealt with foodie broads. But I'd get ****** service a lot. We d get comped a lot of **** cuz I'm loud. The broads wouldn't be that impressed. They knew bringing me, we would probably get bad service lol. As a youngsta dined and dashed, a few times. Knucklehead...but I don't wait get ouuta there. I used to philosophy and question the service. Until I learned just leave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom