was there a tuned air basketball shoe? help finding a shoe

Originally Posted by manposite

.one of Sheryl Swoope's signatures had Tn Air around 98'...
swoopesV.jpg

Good catch! It's even in Sole Provider, i shouldn't have missed that one.

Originally Posted by MP23

Swingshot is on point. The Air Force Max Plus is the original first Tuned Air basketball shoe. It had a Tuned Air unit in the back with a forefoot visible Airsole, internal bootie upper, Phylon midole, and a solid rubber outsole with an articulated forefoot and TPU midfoot shank at the cost of $124.99. Its on the front page of the winter of 1998 Eastbay. Another Tuned Air bball shoe was the Air Tuned Uptempo, very similar to this shoe actually. Sorry I can't post a pic; my scanner doesn't work!

I got the year wrong. Did the Air Force Max Plus ever release in any color other the white/Black/Red?

Tuned Uptempo.... i don't think i remember that name at all.

If you could even post a half-decent cellphone pic of either or both, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Originally Posted by manposite

.one of Sheryl Swoope's signatures had Tn Air around 98'...
swoopesV.jpg

Good catch! It's even in Sole Provider, i shouldn't have missed that one.

Originally Posted by MP23

Swingshot is on point. The Air Force Max Plus is the original first Tuned Air basketball shoe. It had a Tuned Air unit in the back with a forefoot visible Airsole, internal bootie upper, Phylon midole, and a solid rubber outsole with an articulated forefoot and TPU midfoot shank at the cost of $124.99. Its on the front page of the winter of 1998 Eastbay. Another Tuned Air bball shoe was the Air Tuned Uptempo, very similar to this shoe actually. Sorry I can't post a pic; my scanner doesn't work!

I got the year wrong. Did the Air Force Max Plus ever release in any color other the white/Black/Red?

Tuned Uptempo.... i don't think i remember that name at all.

If you could even post a half-decent cellphone pic of either or both, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These...Air Force Max Plus

nike.jpg
wooooooow that's the shoe I had!!! thanks man so many memories that year, I loved those shoes and the way this thread was going I was begining to doubt myself! thanks for the reply bro!! I wish I could have a pair of those today!!! man that shoe was awesome and an awesome 8th grade
pimp.gif
!!! thanks again for the pics to every1 who contributed and thanks to my mom for the shoes!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

These...Air Force Max Plus

nike.jpg
wooooooow that's the shoe I had!!! thanks man so many memories that year, I loved those shoes and the way this thread was going I was begining to doubt myself! thanks for the reply bro!! I wish I could have a pair of those today!!! man that shoe was awesome and an awesome 8th grade
pimp.gif
!!! thanks again for the pics to every1 who contributed and thanks to my mom for the shoes!!!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom