**WASHINGTON WIZARDS 2012 Off-Season Thread ** Welcome to DC, Bradley Beal!!

Dior Paint, I just saw that too...

The Hawks scored the first 11 points of the game and led 19-4 before John Wall decided to send a charge into his team by scoring eight consecutive points for the team. But his frustration was apparent early on, as he looked at Coach Flip Saunders and shouted about one the Wizards’ starters, “Get him out of the game!

I Have Nothing To Say
tired.gif

I agree with everyone in here, you would think with this super long offseason these knuckleheads would come into the season with some heart/effort but sadly Wall and Singleton are the only ones showing it for 48 minutes. I can't say anything new about Blatche that I haven't said already, dude is a cancer, a bum and isn't nearly as good a player as he THINKS he is

I'm thrilled Wall called him out last night

Speaks volumes that only 2 players showed up for Blatche's "captains" workouts this summer
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It was Singleton and H...i'll chalk it up as them not knowing any better.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, the amnesty clause can't be used in the middle of the season.

Damn FO's gonna make Wall sign that 1yr rookie extension to be an UFA in two years?

It's that bad down there? Well let us get Nick Young, we'll send y'all Kyle Korver he can shoot and is a great locker room guy.

Deal?

At what point do you guys start Nick?
I think his motivation is at the point where he is going to score 23 with 3 board's and 3 assists for the season.
Makes no sense to have him be a bit bench player.....
If John doesn't improve, he wouldn't have the clout to get max money if he got injured. At some point if your going to take that risk you have to be able to excel in the half court.

"You know what the Wizards remind me of? The team of 5 guys who roll up to the gym with new sneakers. Play a game and fight with each other the whole time. Then after the game go home and get slurpees" - Tim Legler

very accurate I must say, especially knowing where these guys go AFTER the games (Stadium, Ibiza etc.)
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^This. These guys can't stay out the club and can't resist that DC nightlife. 
I've already seen Blatche on 2 NYE promotions....and we play the Celtics on New Years Day 
tired.gif

At this rate I'd be surprised if we win 10 games this season 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Unfortunately, the amnesty clause can't be used in the middle of the season.

2zsmk5e.jpg

I forgot where I read it, but one columnist suggested that the Wizards waive him
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I honestly don't know why Nick Young isn't starting....my only guess is that Flip thought JC had some sort of edge in that he didn't miss any training camp and Young did.  Makes no sense because Young has been a Wizard for 5 years or so.  I just don't get it....

In a perfect world, this is my starting lineup....Wizards suck regardless, so whatever:

Wall
Young
Singleton
Shard
McGee

Knicks had the balls to pay Marbury to stay away, so why can't they just do the same w. Blatche?  Use the amnesty the MINUTE after the NBA finals are over.  I'd just roll w. Turiaf and Seraphin for the remainder of the year at the 4/5. 

*On RealGM, folks were throwing out Detroit, GS, and Boston as trade partners for the Wizards for Blatche

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

"You know what the Wizards remind me of? The team of 5 guys who roll up to the gym with new sneakers. Play a game and fight with each other the whole time. Then after the game go home and get slurpees" - Tim Legler

very accurate I must say, especially knowing where these guys go AFTER the games (Stadium, Ibiza etc.)
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is still funny.

And i agree with you DoubleJs when nick young leaves who is going to score for us?  He is our only legit scorer.  We down 3 we need a basket we go to young.  Down 15 need a run, just pray he gets hot.  When he isn't in the game there is a noticeable identity loss on offense.  Wall driving or blatche under neath doing what ever that sloth wants....other then pass out of double teams.

I use to have faith in Blatche but after the past few games...dude is really a cancer....he is a bum and we need to get rid of him..and start nick young and singleton

Yea I've always stuck up for Blatche. Have had to do so with McGee this past year, but definitely losing patience with them. Blatche will just never be committed, and McGee continues to make the same mistakes he did all last season so far in these 2 games. As a fan it's just too frustrating.

I swear Jordan Crawford's shot selection might be worse than Nick Young. Those dudes man. My goodness.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear Jordan Crawford's shot selection might be worse than Nick Young. Those dudes man. My goodness.

Missed the past two games b/c I was out of town...but from what I'm reading it seems like Jordan Crawford is squandering a golden opportunity. 

*I see demarcus cousins has requested a trade...would you all be opposed to him playing here in DC? 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Missed the past two games b/c I was out of town...but from what I'm reading it seems like Jordan Crawford is squandering a golden opportunity. 

*I see demarcus cousins has requested a trade...would you all be opposed to him playing here in DC? 
I hate this team man
30t6p3b.gif
just full of mental midgets not a single guy on the roster is locked in and focused for an entire game, Rondo made Blatche and McGee look like fools in the paint all game long, their off ball defense is by far the worst I've ever seen. Just looks like they playing with cement shoes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'd take Demarcus Cousins over Blatche in a heartbeat but I don't think Flip could handle his personality at all

Right...DeMarcus Cousins is better than Andray Blatche...but you know what you have to deal with. Why go through that? I'd rather have a Davis, MGK, Sullinger, etc. in the draft...

A new coach would have to come on board to handle Cousins...but it COULD work. Granted it was only one year, but Coach Cal did a hell of a job in keeping the young man on task. Going back to the coach, I honestly think that Sam Cassell would be a nice change of pace in the interim. The centerpiece for the trade would have to be Andray Blatche. Makes ZERO sense to have Cousins/Blatche on the same roster. Here are some proposals that Bullets Forever came up with:

TRADE 1: Cousins for the protected draft pick. With this draft being deep, I'm making sure I'm careful with the protections. Structuring it this way seems like the safest way to make it valuable and still preserve the chance to add another building block in a deep draft.

TRADE 2: Dump Blatche and add one young player as incentive and get Garcia, a good vet with a so-so deal ($5.8 million this year, $6.1 million in 2012-13, team option for $6.4 million in 2013-14) who can play both backcourt positions.

In the link, is the rationale behind at least CONSIDERING making this move...

http://www.bulletsforever...izards-celtics#storyjump

Javale McGee keeps playing better by the game....Hopefully he can keep it up. THIS is why you don't give up on a 23 year old center too soon.

I don't know what broadcast I'm watching, but did the announcer just say "Nick Young passes up a shot, that's worth noting?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom