Wat ever happened to the 2 year pause evry1 was talkin bout???

Everybody was saying JB would not release any retros after 08 for 2 years..watever happened to that??? I mean with all the 1s droppin and the supposedly 6sdroppin and all the packs people are talkin about i was jus wanderin... I mean its a good thing that they not havin a "pause" but yea... No Haters...

The same thing that happened a few months before the countdown started (Jan.'08 with 13/10)
When noble, informed and connected NTer's all confirmed Mike Air

I hope they pause with that cheap paint
laugh.gif

jb would not make as much money if they didnt drop retros, i think they realized dropping retro makes them a whole lot more successful.

Im sure in 09' we will have 60 more colorways of quickstrike 6 rings, we havent had every foreign country's national colors yet
indifferent.gif
. And if we are lucky 10 more colorways of the spikes. So a 2 year pausewould be an absolute shame

Really i wish JB would let up....I and many other people were very loyal to the company last year.. give my pocket an ease for once....please don't dropanything good and worth buying just for a little while, like a year or so

I got to be considered a JB ambassador right??? you put it on the box..lol
JB listen to me!!! fusions and frankenstein creations (ie. 6rings, 2.5's, spikes, and any other team jordan)
sell just as well as retros just at a slower rate, AND it hits a different market of new consumers
i mean its been doing this the whole time. Just ease up on the retros and give me a break

just drop spacejams at the end of this year and i'll be right back...yea i'm talking high (actually trying to give JB ideas for the end of the year orsooner)

Gentry himself said in an interview (it's on youtube) NO MORE RETROS IN 09 maybe for 2 years or so. I understand if it was a rumor that just came out ofnowhere. But how are you going to lie and change your mind when your words are recorded? oh well, he's a damn liar.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Gentry himself said in an interview (it's on youtube) NO MORE RETROS IN 09 maybe for 2 years or so. I understand if it was a rumor that just came out of nowhere. But how are you going to lie and change your mind when your words are recorded? oh well, he's a damn liar.

True. But also keep in mind from what's been said that Gentry is no longer the head director of JB footwear any longer so his viewpoints on where thecompany should go is no longer valid.

However, they should still give the retro game a little bit of a rest. 2008 was a big year. A flagship year. It wouldn't hurt to relax on the retrosbecause even if people here on NT don't buy their Fusion crap there is a market out there for it and apparently people are buying. The real collectors ofnumbered J's should be given a brief hiatus.

if they stopped making retros, i'd stop buying jordans.... real talk.... no one wants that Fusion, Spizike, .5 crap.....

at least not me.....

WHO CARES IMMA CUT DOWN ON JB IN 09 NIKE RETRO PLUS ITS EASY TO GET NIKES JORDANS ARE JUST HYPE AND A HASSLE

Originally Posted by lhsblazer4life

Everybody was saying JB would not release any retros after 08 for 2 years..watever happened to that??? I mean with all the 1s droppin and the supposedly 6s droppin and all the packs people are talkin about i was jus wanderin... I mean its a good thing that they not havin a "pause" but yea... No Haters...
umm whatever happen to that dude the year just started , its just 4 days old
roll.gif

If they stop retros for a year or 2 then I would just save money. I usually buy js for me, my wife and 2 boys!

They've been saying that for years. There's too much money to be made on retros. They'll never go away, and the release list for this year provesit.

JB doesnt care if the market is over saturated with their product. as long as it sells they dont care about the quality or the price they sell it at.

I hope the packs are just that rumors, I hope that we don't see anything but the mentioned VI and whatever garbage I's they want to release. Keep thedub zero/spizike/six ring/fusion/fake assembly line going, so I can put my money to something better

I'm happy for them to keep bringing the retros just dont make me have to queue for a week to get the damn things

Back
Top Bottom