Watch The Throne [New Tracklist Leaked]

Contrary to what all the labelheads in here are trying to say, a lot of places have been saying that this album will be released as a surprise, digital-only project, completely out of the blue. If not on July 4th, then sometime in July. Maybe they'll change their minds, but it IS a possibility.

Apparently this is supposed to be on some "Radiohead *#+%" (i.e. their last album was released with an announcement the week before). Jay expressed his desire to release an album with no promo before, so it's possible. Digital-only would prevent the leaks, and I can imagine the buzz and hype taking care of itself, even if they go with no single beforehand.

Just what I've read about the project. But it is supposed to come soon.

Contrary to what all the labelheads in here are trying to say, a lot of places have been saying that this album will be released as a surprise, digital-only project, completely out of the blue. If not on July 4th, then sometime in July. Maybe they'll change their minds, but it IS a possibility.

Apparently this is supposed to be on some "Radiohead *#+%" (i.e. their last album was released with an announcement the week before). Jay expressed his desire to release an album with no promo before, so it's possible. Digital-only would prevent the leaks, and I can imagine the buzz and hype taking care of itself, even if they go with no single beforehand.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

It would be dope it they could do a Radiohead type release. Because of their stature if anyone can do it in hip-hop it would be them. 

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

It would be dope it they could do a Radiohead type release. Because of their stature if anyone can do it in hip-hop it would be them. 

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom