Watched a video 10 years ago that still haunts me today......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Daniel Pearl beheading before the Nick Berg one. I refuse to watch 3 guys 1 hammer. I can stomach these type of vids, they just screw with me emotionally sometimes. Curiosity :smh:

Couldn't even finish Earthlings. Animal abuse is another thing that infuriates me.

What is 3 guys 1 hammer? I refuse to watch so cliffs?

3 teens hit a guy with a cement block
He doesn't die,
They bash his head in with a hammer Atleast 10 times
He doesn't die
They stab him with a screw driver and mess with his intestines
He doesn't die,
They stab his eyes to hit his brain
He doesn't die

And it continues like that until he eventually does die.

It was the worst thing to watch

nick berg wasn't a soldier - i think he was a telecomm consultant or something...

but i remember when this came out...all my friends were watching it...i was about to watch it but stopped it right before the knife came down. never regretted not watching it although i am very happy not watching it. sounds horrible.

reading this thread - VERY glad i didn't watch it.

3 teens hit a guy with a cement block
He doesn't die,
They bash his head in with a hammer Atleast 10 times
He doesn't die
They stab him with a screw driver and mess with his intestines
He doesn't die,
They stab his eyes to hit his brain
He doesn't die

And it continues like that until he eventually does die.

It was the worst thing to watch

Jesus f-ing christ that's horrible

These are the 3 guys 1 hammer dudes. They actually killed 21 people and recorded some of them. Russia is a different type of F'd up. :smh:

View media item 350715
The man whose murder is recorded in the leaked video was identified as Sergei Yatzenko from the village of Taromskoye. His murder took place on July 12, 2007, and his body was found on July 16. Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancerous tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, wove baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice when murdered. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also looked after his disabled mother.

The worst video I've seen was that psycho model dude from a year or so ago that killed his boyfriend chopped his head , legs , and arms off then proceeded to have sex with his torso. After he was done he fed parts if his body to his dog

I remember this. I think they even showed the video on television. Rip Nick Berg. |I

To all the people asking "how could you watch that?"

Curiosity killed the cat.

The worst video I've seen was that psycho model dude from a year or so ago that killed his boyfriend chopped his head , legs , and arms off then proceeded to have sex with his torso. After he was done he fed parts if his body to his dog

That one was just weird. I remember the last vid I saw on WSHH was some dude speeding on a motorbike and got clipped by a truck. Somehow dude landed on his leg. And I mean he literally was sitting upright on his now amputated leg.

I remember another one they had where someone lit another person on fire. Those screams were bad. The chick throwing the puppies off a cliff still infuriates me. And another vid of a kid lighting a dog on fire. But the 3 guys 1 hammer is still the worst of all in my book. Can't watch those vids anymore. It's throws you in such a negative mood.

Last edited:
So I'm not the only one into gore vids?

View media item 350833
im pretty sure there is something wrong with this statement...and/or you.

and i refuse to watch any gore vids and animal torture vids (the latter is a grey area since these can be PSAs) but there are some lines i wont cross. no need to **** my mind up like that.

Last edited:
I remember watching my first gore video. It was in one of my freshman classes in high school with about 4 other people gathered around a computer. It was a guy committing suicide and blowing his brains out. It changed me and that day when I got home I hugged my little brother and told him I loved him.

I can handle extreme gore in movies but to actually see somebody's ACTUAL life go in front of camera is difficult to stomach.

No idea how you guys could watch this type of stuff
mean.gif
it's horrible and gruesome man
mean.gif
I just don't get it either. Some things just can't be unseen, and I'm not trying to have any of that craziness stuck in my head.

I saw the video of the Mexican cartels cutting off like 8 heads. I wasn't disturbed, the internet has desensitized me so much. The thing that did it to me was when my friend had me watch the pain Olympics like 8 years ago, that can never be unseen :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Link......

Yea the only one i couldnt watch all the way was 3 guys one hammer i had to cut it off when the scraped the screwdriver over that mans eyeball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom