WATER VS. GATORADE

Which do you like more

• WATER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GATORADE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it true that Gatorade doesn't really work unless you drink it on a daily basis?

Not to rustle jimmies...

But any one else hate those people that clamour about how much water they drink and how much you should drink?

Kind of like people that don't eat McDonald's, word to that comedian Jim gafghan

Water is healthier. Gatorade, specifically Glacier Freeze taste better though.

but for a friday night... Faderade>

Obviously Gatorade.

It's healthier, has electrolytes, it's good for plants because it's what they crave and it'll recharge and refuel you after and during a workout if you use the right dosage.

The Gatorade chews are a good meal replacement too.
:lol:

Gotta vote water. Gatorade is still great tho, especially ice cold on a hot day.
But overall water is an amazing substance.

Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
-Lao Tzu

You are incredible OP. :wink:

Low cal Gatorade is better after sports/being hungover b/c it has electrolytes but it's not a replacement for water, just a supplement

after hard night of drinking 32oz gatotade drink it fill it up twice with water good to go by Noon . actually not nomore im almost 30 i dont bounce back as well :smh:
weekends only mon-fri im on the grind

Last edited:
Not to rustle jimmies...

But any one else hate those people that clamour about how much water they drink and how much you should drink?

Kind of like people that don't eat McDonald's, word to that comedian Jim gafghan

Huh? Sounds like hate people who attempt to make healthy decisions

The GOAT water 
pimp.gif

Always water, although sometimes after an intense workout I breakout my Gatorade mix. It has way too much sugar and sodium IMO.  

Back
Top Bottom