Wayne Getting Bold Nowadays

Gucci could end wayne's career, no doubt.

Spoiler [+]
+colt%20anaconda%20cal.%2044%20magnum.jpg

ain't nobody ending Wayne's career let's be serious ya'll no matter how much u like or dislike Wayne there's no one out that's gonnakill the buzz he got....
tired.gif
grin.gif

he got a variety of fans from lil prom queens...to white suburbia...grandmother's singing lollipop and s***
sick.gif
and the hood stil f*** wit um...

it's gonna take a lot to shut this lil n***** down...

50? don't got the pull no more IMO that Ross incident got corny to me real fast...
Game? they Blood Brothers
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jay-Z? it's like Jay's Jordan and Wayne is Bron Bron so that ain't gonna happen
Eminem? He could but got other s*** on his plate rite now...
Cam? worried bout his comeback plus him and Wayne cool....

Bottom line is ain't nobody gonna stop dude buzz but himself....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

If 50 get his hands on the baby x wayne sex tape its a wrap for him.
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh man. thats hilarious. but i think the only person who cud take weezy out the map.. is Slim Shady himself....
he wont tho. Em never starts beef.
Not even Em can do that and if you think he can you're a moron...

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

GucciMane-09-big.jpg
This guy has the best chance!
pimp.gif

I have to say this woud be a very entertaining beef.
pimp.gif
What yall talking about?

Gucci my dude but, he has thrown shots at Baby and Wayne plenty of times. Homie just gave but after a while. It seems like everytime he beefs with someonepeople ignore it and skip to his next track.

But he did flame Jeezy though real talk.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

The Takeover wrote:

Air Kalo wrote:

JumpoffTheGod wrote:

GucciMane-09-big.jpg
This guy has the best chance!
pimp.gif

I have to say this woud be a very entertaining beef.
pimp.gif

What yall talking about?

Gucci my dude but, he has thrown shots at Baby and Wayne plenty of times. Homie just gave but after a while. It seems like everytime he beefs with someone people ignore it and skip to his next track.

But he did flame Jeezy though real talk.

indifferent.gif
hell naw! and i ride wit gucci but nah

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Only person who can stop wayne is wayne. Yall just dont want to admit it

what shwap said

no one at this point can stop wayne, we have to wait for the next big thing to come out and Ja Rule him.

Em could shut dude down if he wanted to. If you don't think that you're delusional

laugh.gif
@ talking about being in elementary school when Em came out and feeling old..

I was a senior in high school when dude came out. Saw his My Name Is video before school one day and thought what in the world is this?
laugh.gif

50 can't touch Wayne.

The backing behind Wayne is strong, hate it or love it.

50 just calls out other rappers to be relevant in the game. To keep his name out there. Always has an opinion about something. He's like the Shaq of therap game. Time's a changing and 50 doesn't have the hype he once had. GUnit fell off on a whole as a brand, and 50 is going down the same route. Wordto him talking about Kanye, only for Kanye to sell circles around dude with that last last album drop. And word to his album being pushed back.

I mean, Get It In was solid, all things considered, but ain't nobody really checked for it and that's a single down the drain.

Crack A Bottle is trash but gets play because it's Em.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Em could shut dude down if he wanted to. If you don't think that you're delusional
Eminem is an amazing battle rapper but what can be said about wayne that hasnt been said?
EM:: "You kiss men, doing gay r&b with a guitar, you shot yourself when you were young, you tried to do a song with me I turned you down, and Niveawon't sleep with you"
People's reaction:

Wayne: "This N' Em behind me like I'm the letter N"
People's reaction:
people.jpg

My dude said behind me like the letter N.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Em won't get into this. He's more concerned, or should be, putting out a legit album, as, Encore was trash.

Only reason he got into it with Ja was because Ja made it personal.

lol! hell naw at gucci... you cant be serious he has no lyrics and no long term future in the music industry lol! ahh my goodness the best laugh of the day...wow so we know where ur musical expertise is comin from .. gucci! lol

Gucci Mane would what?

I've heard it all in here...

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

ok..if pac...IF pac was alive, i know hes dead, but if he were to make a comeback, and his buzz gets crazy, u think he can end waynes career?
Late night NT, where stupid statements/questions are made
laugh.gif

It ain't just late night though...from morning 'till nightfall up in this %@*+$.

Back
Top Bottom