Wayne Gretzky's card nets $94,163 vol.. what was the best card you had ?

I have a HUGE card collection. My dad collected cards, and handed them down to me. And I collected in a prime time, 95-2001. Have Montana rookie, mariono rookie, OJ Simpson rookie, and a rookie Kellogg OJ Simpson that's graded a 10!. Most valuable card I have in my personal collecting would be a peyton Manning/ Dan mariono back to back upperdeck card. Only 50 made. Worth couple state KS, price skyrocketed when petting broke maronos records.

I have a HUGE card collection. My dad collected cards, and handed them down to me. And I collected in a prime time, 95-2001. Have Montana rookie, mariono rookie, OJ Simpson rookie, and a rookie Kellogg OJ Simpson that's graded a 10!. Most valuable card I have in my personal collecting would be a peyton Manning/ Dan mariono back to back upperdeck card. Only 50 made. Worth couple state KS, price skyrocketed when petting broke maronos records.

1989fleer_bripken.jpg

Got a Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant game jersey card in a pack from Target
pimp.gif

Got a Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant game jersey card in a pack from Target
pimp.gif

Damn, I have that Griffey rookie card somewhere, and that #$@% is fetching 90+ on ebay.

My best card was probably a Willie Mays card from the 60's. I was so proud of it
pimp.gif

Damn, I have that Griffey rookie card somewhere, and that #$@% is fetching 90+ on ebay.

My best card was probably a Willie Mays card from the 60's. I was so proud of it
pimp.gif

Man I remember those days.
We used to examine the hell out of the corners of those damn cards thinking we knew something.My personal favorite card was a Jordan card that was given to me.
I swear I had the Bruce Leroy glow holding that thing.

Man I remember those days.
We used to examine the hell out of the corners of those damn cards thinking we knew something.My personal favorite card was a Jordan card that was given to me.
I swear I had the Bruce Leroy glow holding that thing.

Back
Top Bottom