Ways to ask a girl to a dance vol. ideas

Run into the office during announcements at your school and ask.

Or make a banner and during lunch time, hang it over the balcony.

Somehow, get the combination to her locker and then fill it with rose petals. On the book shelf part, leave a card that says "Will you go to prom withme?"

Walk into her class with a bowl of goldfish and say, "Of all the fish in the see, I choose you to go to winterball with me" something like that

Prom FTL
tired.gif

Here's some cheesy rubbish that makes the girls go "Aww"

-get a box
-get pink balloons and inflate them with helium
-get pink strings and curl them with scissors
-get a marker and draw eyes and a snout, BAM! you got yourself a pig... now make a couple of more
-put these in the box
-include a note saying "the day I'd go to prom with you is when pigs fly..."
-close the box with the balloons and note

Now find out her schedule from one of her friends and go to one of those classes before the period starts. Talk to the teacher and see if hes coo with it. Thenleave it on her desk. When she opens it, shes gonna see all the piggies flying and she'll be confused. She then reads the note and if you want to make itmore dramatic, time it perfectly and go into the class and push the door open and walk in with the composure of a superhero thats there to save the day... andsay "Would you go to prom with me?" then whip your head up

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Here's some cheesy rubbish that makes the girls go "Aww"

-get a box
-get pink balloons and inflate them with helium
-get pink strings and curl them with scissors
-get a marker and draw eyes and a snout, BAM! you got yourself a pig... now make a couple of more
-put these in the box
-include a note saying "the day I'd go to prom with you is when pigs fly..."
-close the box with the balloons and note

Now find out her schedule from one of her friends and go to one of those classes before the period starts. Talk to the teacher and see if hes coo with it. Then leave it on her desk. When she opens it, shes gonna see all the piggies flying and she'll be confused. She then reads the note and if you want to make it more dramatic, time it perfectly and go into the class and push the door open and walk in with the composure of a superhero thats there to save the day... and say "Would you go to prom with me?" then whip your head up
I might use this. Girls like to be the center of attention. So do something that she can brag to all her friends about.

all the complicated #%$ is corny IMO. just ask straight up. "hey you goin to the dance? oh word, well you should go with me then." boom you either inthere or not

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

im not talking about walking up to the girl and asking her...im saying creative ways

ex) build a bear doll with voice saying will you go to _____with me
ex) halftime of a basketball game (wont work for me cuz im in b ball)

ideas liek that
indifferent.gif
NO, you aint asking her to marry you...that'sover the top...

Ask her what are her plans for _____ (the night of the dance).

If she says "nothing" or "i don't know yet" tell her "we should probably do something together" , then smile, bag and
enjoy the dance.

No thank you's necessary.

Back
Top Bottom