WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

^yup i mean if you gon brag that you got heat by putting it in your sig, which are the heat?

btw air j XIII avy playoff 13's is heat.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Pajama Day at school

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU GOT A SIZE XL SHIRT FOR THE BLACK/CAROLINA V

I Don't Break Necks, I Strain 'Em

to school
wdywt925rk2.jpg

Quote:
btw air j XIII avy playoff 13's is heat.

they arent playoffs, the blk/true red-wht (all black uppers with white pods) are the playoffs. normally i wouldn't bother correcting anyone, but the playoff XIIIs are my ALL-TIME favorite Jordan, so i had to.

id like to see your collection italin not to hate on you or anything just curious to see watcha got
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

you guys should just let the kid be. let him have his 10 minutes of fame, hes not doing anything to you guys so leave him alone..
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.-Michael Jordan

^^^^ real talk, ppl ON this yung boy...ya'll akin yunger than him. err1 in this thread is about Js an it really dont matter if they recent drops or 8 yrs ago. Js are Js and im pretty sure we'll respect any1 who got a pair on, as long as they aint fake. kinda like my IVs :smh:
nono.gif
lol but im over that now. yo italian 3 do ya thing man, hate jus make it that much sweeter huh? by the way, OG xi lows 2day

89ddc9cf.jpg

"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow
new "KICKS" flow comin soon myspace.com/ilovexi

^^word, some of yall are actin like you're<15, let the boy be, jordans are heat period, SOME retros break necks as well as OGs. Now on that note, will SOME1 PLZ TELL ME HOW YALL KNOW Jaehow's BRED IVs ARE FAKE! I asked as soon as it was first mentioned last week. I just wanna know
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>

^^^they said mainly cuz the grey on the tabs dont match the mid-sole, an they dont lol. but u know how ALL Js well squeak on a hard-wood floor or tile little effort and FAKES kant do that...my 4s squeak like the real shoes do, but thats proly why i thot they was koo cuz that is one of the ways i kno to check for fakes. but hey i ges they kuda made 98% authentic fakes lol
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow
new "KICKS" flow comin soon myspace.com/ilovexi

Back
Top Bottom