WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
i wouldnt trade these yellow'd up pair for that crap that dropped yesterday ...

i feel u akuratl02 . i wore my 2000 Vs that juss came in today to the mall and i see all these 23 signed Vs. re retro? naww retro is goo. some lil mexican kid stopped me and told me that my shoes fake cuzz they arent tha ones that came out on sat. told his butt that he too young to kno cuzz he onli 11 whaa he gon kno when he 6 haha
KOKO TOKYO

Quote:
some lil mexican kid stopped me and told me that my shoes fake cuzz they arent tha ones that came out on sat. told his butt that he too young to kno cuzz he onli 11 whaa he gon kno when he 6 haha
:smh:
smh.gif
at that little clown thinking your shoes were fake...

Quote:
i wore my 2000 Vs that juss came in today to the mall and i see all these 23 signed Vs. re retro? naww retro is goo. some lil mexican kid stopped me and told me that my shoes fake cuzz they arent tha ones that came out on sat. told his butt that he too young to kno cuzz he onli 11 whaa he gon kno when he 6 haha
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Sorry dude had to say it.
Oh and what 5s just came out that came out in 2000? If you think that the shoes that came out on Sat. were the same ones that came out in 2000 you're the that deserves the SMH.

^^^^ you must be the 11 year old?
CONTACTS​
AIM-XxxMT23xxX-----EMAIL-XxxMT23xxX@yahoo.com​
"IF FAKE, DOUBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!​
Need Ralph Lauren Polos? I have from S-XL... contact me!​

^^^^ LOL owned

amal8301 what are u talkin bout?? when did i say tha 2000 Vs i was wearin was tha ones that came out last sat?? well heres tha pic to serramonte mall and about 30 min after tha lil kid told me some BS

i kno they yello haha

chillin at mcdonalds widd ma bro

KOKO TOKYO

Wore some VI's today (will insert pic later :rofl:
roll.gif
KUMA I feel you man , but he was 11 or 12 .. I had a shorty in the mall that was like 17 tell me my @#%$ aint official cause they didnt have 23 on the side .. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
... and the only reason I didnt place the hand of GOD on her is because her man knew what it was & was :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
i just love sneakers​

Can anybody post pictures of themselves wearing XXI's especially the red/black suedes, haven't seen anybody wearing them with jeans

akuratl02

Quote:
I would have copped the V's this weekend but they changed the whole color scheme around .. no black toe , no 3m toungue , a damn jump man on the back .. same colors but different shoe .. good for the ones that werent around in my era to cop the retros or OG's though ..

That's right it's a different shoe, it's still an OG though as MJ wore these during the 1990 Playoffs (I think). They were one of the very first PE Jordans. Hopefully this puts an end to people arguing that these V's are different to the 2000 retroes, which is because they are a different fire-red V (As shown by amal8301 picture comparisons). End rant.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom