+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i didnt even know wwe was still popping like that....i stay getting in arguments about wrestling atwork w. kids....they know nothing about the legends[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i didnt even know wwe was still popping like that....i stay getting in arguments about wrestling at work w. kids....they know nothing about the legends[/color]

I heard these little kids arguing at my work. The boy was telling his sister that the Rock used to be a wrestler, but she wasn't having it
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i didnt even know wwe was still popping like that....i stay getting in arguments about wrestling at work w. kids....they know nothing about the legends[/color]

I heard these little kids arguing at my work. The boy was telling his sister that the Rock used to be a wrestler, but she wasn't having it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol. ultimate warrior, Brett Heart, Undertaker and the old shawn michaels were my favorite as a kid growing up.

YO! Them bums ain't seeing the Nature Boy Ric Flair or the Dragon Ricky Steamboat.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

legion of doom hahaah bush whackers, ultimate warrior, undertaker before the motorcycle, sting, rick flair, razor ramone........ man wrestling was ill backthen. now its a big soap opera.

I almost cried when the Rockers broke up
laugh.gif
. The closest seats I ever got were like 3rd row at this WCW pay-per-view in Oakland. Stupid signs made ithorrible.

2rml91i.jpg

pic thanx to ucasta,
to meet up with some ppl then food with mr and mrs the fresh sole
wrestlemania was on and we were cracking up, cuz the acting is so corny, like these dudes r serious
dont follow wrestlign much now, but just glad to see stone cold come out,
pimp.gif
dude was seriously the TRUTH

dam... those yeezys look horrendous... f' the fits to match them bad boys... u need like a robocop suit or a NASA space suit or something... hahaha (nohate)

when did the king wrestle?? i saw him fight like 2 times, i remember his son wrestled for a bit in a tag tem, was it scotty 2 hotty? pause
i dunno but wrestling in the late 90s > wrestling now

Russian internet is too slow to load pics up but I will go ahead and say nice fits people. Niketalk never lets down
pimp.gif

haven't done a WDYWT for a few months... I miss my sneaker collection back home
smh.gif

to do this

AA
prada
CAT

haha... work boots
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom