+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

last couple of days....need to change the date on my camera...but o well...comments appreciated and welcome

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0625.JPG

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0626.JPG/i]

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0624.JPG/i]

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0627.JPG/i]

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0628.JPG/i]

/Users/moseleyj/Desktop/100_0629.JPG/i]

smh.gif
reallly though son? you dont even want to upload them to the internet first?

eek.gif
roll.gif

anyway
chill mode today
smokin.gif

smh.gif
@ Spring being here for weeks then out ofnowhere Snowfall the past 2 days, thought I didn't have to bring the boots out anymore.

Meh.

20icqvo.jpg

aylrav.jpg

* I usual don't tie my scarf like that just forgot to fix it before I took the pic.
laugh.gif

PoloAPCRedwings

Chill day in the bay....Sweet Classic, one of the best, cheap shoes in a minute that is comfortable.

^ Nice Kris, gimme HED.......no +@!#, but for real, gimme HED, and I give you H Plus, Son. Haha, jokes.

Cris.

Haha CRIS. if you want a front AEROSPOKE lettme know, i hate that wheel and will sell it for CHEAP. But yea man me, u, and Pete should go riding when theweather gets better.

YO!
Originally Posted by NikesAirsNCrispyTees

Nice Breast Cancer HDs up there. Props for wearing them instead of flipping them.

Word.

Xkrispy... 'preciate my new facebook profile pic.

2009 National Champions.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by NikesAirsNCrispyTees

Nice Breast Cancer HDs up there. Props for wearing them instead of flipping them.

Word.

Xkrispy... 'preciate my new facebook profile pic.

2009 National Champions.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

dope, UNC national tee is dope as well might have to get one, are u ? NikeAirsNCrispy -- dope blazers, also got my purple blazers today so i am looking forwardto rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom