WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by polkasquare

freshjayz thats a pretty grimey looking beach. haha

Seaweed and shells?
grin.gif

I mean it's not Hawaii or anything. Lol.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Funny People(
roll.gif
)

Really? Maybe I went to too late a showing and wasn't "in the mood" but I didn't find it all that funny. I was kinda disappointed.

DF!!!
well the girl i took to see it, she goes down alot
devil.gif
so withall the BJ jokes in the movie it had me rollin.

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

info on that diamond tee, Youngsk8?

It called "cold as ice" T. its about 2 years old now. they just did a "colder than ice" T (like a part2) with "Natanti" (i haveher myspace if you wanna become a fan of her SHOW maganzine work)

Thanks everyone for the comments.

The Adidas are from 07', part of the ZX Series. Some old samples I had that never got to come outside.

lexflex- Mowabb Terms, love'm.

Stoopz- Those canvas joins look awesome. I'm headed to Cleve this weekend to kick it with LBJ.

YO! ^ Tell that %@%%! not to leave.
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

well the girl i took to see it, she goes down alot
devil.gif
so with all the BJ jokes in the movie it had me rollin.

ohwell.gif

The girl I took to see it has never gone down.

tired.gif

DF!!!

StaXX PackersGotMe iiljaybe3 CDub Yo notoriusWES mcnoodlez XkrispyELI NICEFITDOMINICAN Fat Boy915 JC5123 dreads2you reener MenaceI2IS0ciety airjordanjack LonelyBoySole BSmith AirAnt23 jhobson5 FR4NCH1S3 Hanacheezy spacej23 daflashjhead fLiPnOtiZe TheTim11 marmourjr battleground03 Genius44 backpacker23 MarcoFenyxPMG tactusjack -A SPECIAL SHOTOUT TO ALL YOU KATZ FOR LOOKIN OUT FOR ABROTHER. WISH SHORTIE COULD BE ROCKIN "J"z TOO BUT THE WIFE HAS PUT HER FOOT DOWN. "THERE WILL BE ONE SHOEHEAD IN THIS HOUSE. THEM LIL BABY JORDAN SHOEZ ARE TOOEXPENSIVE….BESIDEZ, YOUR FRIENDS WILL BUY THEM FOR HIM ANYWAYS." SO I WILL CONCIEDE.......CUZ ITZ TRUE. FRIENDZ HAVE STARTED COPPIN THEM JOINTZ FOR THELIL ONE.
pimp.gif

ANYWAYS, TODAY

Back
Top Bottom