**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

to school today:wow:ld navy button up,takashi 2s
i was sitting down my shirt isnt wrinkled

t83qe9.jpg

29zwgll.jpg

nice ato's a few pages back and clean fits everyone,

today
ROCKSMITHtee_LEVI'S501stf_VANSera

and got this as a gift (for all the non-photonuts this is like the first affordable consumer semi-pro camera)

Originally Posted by yun69un

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...i knw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman for president...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how u want it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.

whew!....I was wonderin when somebody was gonna comment, I mean dude got heat on his feat but he need a wardrobe to go wit it, damn yun69yun, you startedout nice but ended kinda harsh got damn....
grin.gif

but yea dalitso I know everybody got they own style but the Jumpman from head to toe gotta go brotha, mix it up

sikerthenavrage wrote

Chillen in Powder Blue IXs
pimp.gif
nice

Cashmerethought: Oogachakamon was referring to your sig...makes sense now? And yea why you always post a myspace anglefor tho'?
laugh.gif

I believe i asked Dalitso last month if he ever heard of being versatile as well, and his reply was something like "im just beingme". Altho' i still think its tacky to rock Jumpman from head to toes, but i respect dude and the way he carries himself. Most folks in here dont evenknow how to act
roll.gif

Originally Posted by datkidpatrick

Originally Posted by 18th letter

l_94206aa687b089d661c268fe316de22b.jpg
those look type fresh in that pic i might have 2 look into them...

not necessarily referring to these sneakers but a lot of pictures on NT make ugly sneakers look great!

Ive been on the fence about those same LeBrons though!

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

Originally Posted by datkidpatrick

Originally Posted by 18th letter

l_94206aa687b089d661c268fe316de22b.jpg
those look type fresh in that pic i might have 2 look into them...

not necessarily referring to these sneakers but a lot of pictures on NT make ugly sneakers look great!

Ive been on the fence about those same LeBrons though!
i agree with you when i first saw the picture of the 5's i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif

than i actually saw them in person an i was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it depends on how yourock em though
but yeah i agree

cashmere i dont doubt its already "weird" to post in wdywt and ive posted in here too...but why do you always post an extremely close facial pic? noone wnats to see that i just find it annoying and i doubt that im the only one and the purple text too

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

n305500606_170926_2511.jpg

no hate but you have a weird body shape
laugh.gif
thats a first....i bust a crazy sag so it maythrow my "shape" off a tad...idk...ill take your comment into consideration
smile.gif

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...i knw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman for president...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how u want it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.

laugh.gif

Built him up and then proceeded to methodically shred him to pieces.

BUT, in the end, maybe and just maybe he likes what he wears.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

cashmere i dont doubt its already "weird" to post in wdywt and ive posted in here too...but why do you always post an extremely close facial pic? no one wnats to see that i just find it annoying and i doubt that im the only one and the purple text too

maybe he aint afraid to show his face like others in here. gohn

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

laugh.gif

Built him up and then proceeded to methodically shred him to pieces.

BUT, in the end, maybe and just maybe he likes what he wears.
damn, that was rough, but also
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom