WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

some 99'ers on a lazy breezy rivercity afternoon.
366459419.jpg

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Dat obvious gary payton. He played for the lakers in o3-o4 FYI.
oh my god... this might be the first time on record that A POWERS typed out the word "the".

you're slippin', man... didn't you mean "da lakers"???

roll.gif

What up it ya boi da infamous A POWERS, nuggets gone, da kidd gotta show his support for da bes team left (an da bestplayer{he would beat jordan in 1 on 1 FYI}). so A POWERS had 2 un-ds da vintage lakers nike jersey (ya boi don'tmess wit dem adidas knock offs).

YA boi in:

Lakers REWIND
Eggplant foam
SUPREME fitted
wht G SHOCK
stussy shades
blk shorts.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

You can either tell how young someone is or where they are from by this Kobe vs. MJ debate. Kobe is a superstar amongst stars. There is really only a couple of other superstar in the league now, lots of stars but no superstars.

MJ was the best player amongst legends. Not only did he play against some of the best players to play the game he was dominant at times. There was Bird, Magic, Isiah, Karl, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson, and I know I'm forgetting a few.

Anyways, love those Tokis in the grey colorway.
Thats real talk. I ain't even wanna come in in this debate, but i just couldnt resist haha.
"men lie. women lie. numbers don't"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_records
edit+find on this page:kobe
edit+find on this page:jordan

and i guess i'll post what i wore haaa.

nice fit ty. what kinda chinos are those?

366461136.jpg

AirAnt real piff with those tiffs i am still looking for a pair at a decent price,nice fits nt and thanks for the complements

for today

Trying to go to the game tonite, Craigslist is amazing when it comes to last minute deals! Lakers!!!

Guess
Nike
Levi
Jordan VI

3605112164_732e5096a6.jpg

3604293529_5a48a19479.jpg

A Powers - I wore that exact same fit yesterday and so did all of L.A.

KROOMA- I need those maizes
pimp.gif

nikeXcartoon- bred 4s are always clean!
l Knicks Fresh Knick l- those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

boot camp changed to july. playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom