WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Just got back to Canada. Last Sunday in Soho. Just some beaters for the so-so weather.

Which NTer is this? VIIheaven? If itis
eek.gif
laugh.gif
cause I kept wondering if I would see someone I recognized from here. Thoughtit was funny, thats all. Dude definitely looked famillar.

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

MyFeetStank......Hercules Vic? If so...what's good homie. Actually I am going to be sellin' mad stuff cause I need rent money. No more kicks for me
unless if it is skate related.

Yo CRIS......when you get it cracked...holla acha boy! You should hit up j20 cause I know he is a Mac nut.

Good stuff people.

Yup its been a minute bro. Heard you're doing your thing out in the city.

I am having fun up here and being am idiot but crazy enough, I might be back in the East Bay by September. I am not stackin' enough chips to live out hereon my own so I might have to dwell back into maybe Berkeley. Congrats on that engagement dude.....

What up Dunks r Nice. Nice prime lens dude. You always make going to IKEA look good.

wow thats crazy. reminds me of when i was down in M.I.A. for Black Beach Weekend '08 an i napped this pic.

ya'll know who's in there? lol

sdubl - kinda predictable but funny as hell
roll.gif

taking a picture of a cat that looks familiar on NT and turning out to be really him
eek.gif
that's Classic! (right clik save)

laugh.gif
At the viiheaven and henzo pic. I always use to spot Mezone on the 7train dude always reading some book
laugh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How'd I know that was coming sooner or later..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's wild as hell though. I don't even know if I would've recognized him.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom