WE BOUGHT OUR TEACHER RETRO AIR JORDANS FOR CHRISTMAS

Like the title says, my class and I as a collective effort bought our teacher Air Jordan 9's for Christmas. Everybody chipped in, and we were able to scoop a pair of Anthracite 9's for him. Before receiving our gift, Mr. Gorski (the teacher) had only worn standard brown shoes. He had never before owned a pair of Jordans, and we were happy to lace him up for the holidays.

Below, I've attached a 15 second clip from the unveiling, I have yet to upload the entire video. It was recorded on an iPhone 5, so I apologize for any quality problems.

I apologize if this is in the wrong category, admins, feel free to move this post if needed.

Last edited:
Where the Video?
mean.gif

i dont think hes allowed to accept that gifft. isnt kind of like a bribe? i feel that if he was that cool of a teacher. you should of brought him some cupcakes or something

Teachers can definitely accept gifts especially if it's from the entire class

Nice but thread failed worse than a fat gogeta. B+ for attempt. Where tha video tho???

great stuff- must be a great teacher- and sure he was completely blown away.

We bought our sport teacher original jordan v's on release- he was over the moon.

2pac had an impact and still has an impact on millions of lives. I would say he is among the greatest people to ever live without a doubt. Not many people accomplish that much by their mid 20s.

I like 2pacs music as much as the next person, but come on. to say that 2pac was one of the "greatest people" to ever live is blasphemy.

****. Tupac the GOAT was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than music. Go look up his interviews. All of them. Find that paper he wrote when he was like 17.

2pac had an impact and still has an impact on millions of lives. I would say he is among the greatest people to ever live without a doubt. Not many people accomplish that much by their mid 20s.

This as well.

****. Tupac the GOAT was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than music. Go look up his interviews. All of them. Find that paper he wrote when he was like 17.

2pac had an impact and still has an impact on millions of lives. Not many people accomplish that much by their mid 20s.
These things are true. I don't have to look it up I know plenty about 2pac. He had great viewpoints and beliefs about various things. His problem was he went about trying to solve them the wrong way. He could have had a much greater, POSITIVE impact if he chose to.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom