We Buy Gold Sign Holders.. would you do this job?

Around my way they charge 10.00 an hr.

Still not worth it imo.

Give me 20.00+
I'd do it.

BUT ONLY IF I was allowed to have a few girls & homies kick it with me at the corner.
( I'd sell drugs while doing the job by the way.. )
grin.gif

Around my way they charge 10.00 an hr.

Still not worth it imo.

Give me 20.00+
I'd do it.

BUT ONLY IF I was allowed to have a few girls & homies kick it with me at the corner.
( I'd sell drugs while doing the job by the way.. )
grin.gif

I have no idea how people can do this. How can you dance for 4+ hours...and this is the stupidest advertising ever lol.

I have no idea how people can do this. How can you dance for 4+ hours...and this is the stupidest advertising ever lol.

There been a kid by my crib doing this for about 3 weeks now. The Houston heat has been 100+ with humidity all of June. We just got rain this week to cool us off just a little. I believe the kid is still out there.

bitslh.png

There been a kid by my crib doing this for about 3 weeks now. The Houston heat has been 100+ with humidity all of June. We just got rain this week to cool us off just a little. I believe the kid is still out there.

bitslh.png

There's a guy who does that for a pizza place near where my in-laws live and it looks brutal. By the end of the summer he's a deep crimson. Gotta be a prime candidate for skin cancer.

There's a guy who does that for a pizza place near where my in-laws live and it looks brutal. By the end of the summer he's a deep crimson. Gotta be a prime candidate for skin cancer.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Homeless people are the main ones that take this job up

lolwut?
Homeless people= People without homes, the poor, those with low socioeconomic status, poverty stricken. They are the most common to acquire this type of employment.

I hope this helps
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Homeless people are the main ones that take this job up

lolwut?
Homeless people= People without homes, the poor, those with low socioeconomic status, poverty stricken. They are the most common to acquire this type of employment.

I hope this helps
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom