http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003699087007&sk=wall

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Free Boosie

Profile pic is a picture of him on a cell phone. So we talkin more than one phone.

I got a potna that just got off lock that posted daily on Facebook from the pen. I'm talkin DAILY with pics and crazy statuses like 6 times a day. Ole sterile $@% background and always kneeling and throwing up gang signs and showin his tats. But what would have me trippin is his statuses used to be stuff like "wuz craccin today fb?!?" I used to think "#$%!% NOTHIN for YOU!!"
roll.gif

But on the cool this is way more rampant than we think. They stupid though cuz you get heavy time added to your sentence if you caught.

- Preciate it.

Damn, dudes are still stunting in prison.
I ain't even mad.
There's too many quoteables from that video.
Uhh we got uhh

Apple Schruddles.
Ol' Hygenie bag mane.
We lik catchup, keeze, we lik al dat mane.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

4318MichaelJohnson4318 wrote:
Slavery has come full circle

Thank you Based Reagan

Not sure what means but had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 for whatever reason 
laugh.gif

....what gets me is the slavery thing. ive seen people try to align slavery with tactics to keep the urban community in the prison system. i get their angle, problem is they overlook the fact that even when we were slaves we sought out a better way of life through knowledge. how can you even compare that to today?

...you cant. no matter how systematic you feel the prison system may be. once you're conscience of where you are, who your captors are, what they want you to do/think, and what it will take to be free, THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES. at that point its either play or get played, and at that point it falls squarely on your shoulders and yours alone.

Back
Top Bottom