We got another one! Mike Tyson is a vegan!

grilled_steak.jpg

Originally Posted by calibeebee

i think this could be a good move for him.
fat-mike-tyson.jpg

k-fed should hop on the vegan bandwagon too.
Not sure when he went Vegan, but my man Mike been lost that weight...looking like his old self almost
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Hol' up, is he actually racing against pigeons, or racing pigeons against each other?

And kudos to him being a vegan. Removes him from his cannibalistic ways.
Yeah, like Rocky chasing chickens or what?

Team Mike Tyson checkin in...
pimp.gif

Good for him though. He's gonna lose a ton of weight.

It would be insane to see him back in shape for a movie role.

Tyson found out he was good at boxing after beating up the bully kid who snapped his pigeons neck lol His love for pigeons goes back to his childhood years.

My man has a few loose screws and I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

to the dude that said he was in prison because he raped a girl, I don't recall there being any proof that he did it but was just accused of it. If any of you watched the movie "Tyson" it shows just how humble and warm hearted my boy actually is

Pigeons have always been in his life.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ubIlBKZFHsI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00http://www.youtube.com/v/ubIlBKZFHsI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00

[h1]
“[On his childhood] One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile ******.
[/h1]

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Originally Posted by calibeebee

i think this could be a good move for him.
fat-mike-tyson.jpg

k-fed should hop on the vegan bandwagon too.
Not sure when he went Vegan, but my man Mike been lost that weight...looking like his old self almost
smokin.gif

98790813-b.jpg

98575611.jpg

98575643.jpg

Hope he can keep it up.

My-T.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by Club29

Tyson is starring in a reality TV series on Animal Planet in which he races pigeons.

Tyson is starring in a reality TV series on Animal Planet in which he races pigeons.

how is this not the real gem of the article?

word! What the hell?
you guys obviously don't know much about him. he has always raised pigeons 

I'm not sure if people were just running with the joke or they seriously thought the article meant racing pigeons as opposed to raising them. Seriously.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'm not sure if people were just running with the joke or they seriously thought the article meant racing pigeons as opposed to raising them. Seriously.

...well the USAToday article clearly states "racing" and not "raising" so.....quiet down.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

True.

Buster Douglas...
laugh.gif

Everybody takes L's tho...
Buster Douglas was on fire that night.
It was the pinnacle of where his abilities lied, though he could never regain that form again (as showcased when he took on Holyfield).
His jab was always underrated as well, and he was hitting Tyson almost at will at times.

Tokyo Douglas would beat alot of HW's....

Back
Top Bottom