We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam"
POSTED BY GEORGE KIEL III | JUL 13, 2009

Upon first hearing that the Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam" was coming back this year, many of you undoubtedly labeled it the most highly anticipatedsneaker of 2009 and rightfully so (see our 24 Sneakers We're Looking Forward to for the Rest of '09). With that said, we now have exclusive, up-to-datenews on this classic sneaker. The Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam" Retro will officially hit retailers on November 27th, 2009.

However, this sneaker will not be easy to come by. On the aforementioned date, Jordan Brand will release it as a limited quickstrike edition. Check out therelease date information below. Are you going to try at any way possible to snag this shoe when it drops?

Release Date: 11/27/2009

Model: Air Jordan 11

Color: Black/Varsity Royal-White

Product Code: 378037-041

Price: $175

http://nicekicks.com/2009/07/air-jordan-11-space-jam-release-info/

Originally Posted by wrod7

Yeah I just read that. Lets wait and see.

I have a feeling they will mess with the release date a few more times, maybe not though, since thats BLACK FRIDAY

Limited quickstrike?

So

1. We dont know when it gonna release

2. When they do release, chances are we aint getting a pair, let alone the FTL's around us.

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Quickstrike? I already see the headaches getting these will cause me.

Tell me about it. and you know that pickyourshoes, osneaker, etc. are going to have them for $350 a few weeks before. Not worth it!!!

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

This might be kinda hard to get. Why can't JB just make this a GR??!!

BECAUSE they are JB! They love to make life difficult for us....you know US meaning the ones that make JB possible by buying their stuff.

co-sign, I guess if this true, it will a hard pick up for me.
mad.gif

thats okay...i will just seaglow the pair i already have and tell myself merry christmas

Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Whats the fun in a GR? Then everyone will have them and they won't be as treasured anymore.

amen!!! thats true though!! screw a GR!!!

Does anybody else besides me feel that the previous TOPIC entitled Space Jams 12/01/2009 was a waste? And there is like 10 million replies in there.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

I hope your kidding, because I cant find the sacasm in that.

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Quickstrike? I already see the headaches getting these will cause me.
For real. The last quickstrikes I tried to get were the black/red strapped 1s last year. But I didn't know any place in GA that got them so Icouldn't get my hands on a pair because reseller prices were ridiculous for them.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever seen on the board....And I have been here a long time.

Back
Top Bottom