Wealthy Manhattan Moms Rent Disabled People to Cut Disney World Lines

I ain't eem mad

this, people had fun, made money.
dumb people threw money away.

who cares?

if the disabled person, wasn't disabled, just an employee that could cut lines, you guys wouldn't think of exploitation.
stop treating them differently you hypocrites.

been doing this for years. you dont have to act ******ed or whatever. just rent that smooth wheelchair when you first get to the park...automatic fast pass all day.

reaction is mixed...not sure how i feel. wouldn't do it tho. 2.5 hr wait times are for the brids tho. i ain't wit that anymore. when i hit up six flags, its early or its no bueno. im over waiting 2 hrs for 10 seconds
mean.gif
Word.  I took the fam to Six Flags Over Georgia last August (yeah....August in Georgia....BAD IDEA) and didn't ride a single damn ride until a few minutes before closing time.  Too damn hot to wait in line for hours, and even if it wasn't hot, my patience won't allow me to wait that long anymore.  I'd just post up near the ride exit and munch on the delicious amusement park delicacies and wait for the kids to exit.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good thing handicapped people don't get first in line at sneaker campouts or on NDC. A lot of y'all saying "not even mad" would reconsider.
Has anyone ever seen a handicapped person camping out for kicks?

reaction is mixed...not sure how i feel. wouldn't do it tho. 2.5 hr wait times are for the brids tho. i ain't wit that anymore. when i hit up six flags, its early or its no bueno. im over waiting 2 hrs for 10 seconds :smh:

Word.  I took the fam to Six Flags Over Georgia last August (yeah....August in Georgia....BAD IDEA) and didn't ride a single damn ride until a few minutes before closing time.  Too damn hot to wait in line for hours, and even if it wasn't hot, my patience won't allow me to wait that long anymore.  I'd just post up near the ride exit and munch on the delicious amusement park delicacies and wait for the kids to exit.  :lol: :pimp:

lol yea bruh, these lines can be no joke. i was def about that life as a kid. the six flags is still :pimp: but these lines can seem endless.

who would have though...rich people using their wealth to screw over regular ppl

This is a miniscule scenario. ****** up, but miniscule in the bigger picture of the wealthy using their advantages in an distasteful manner.

The mother can spend her money as she pleases I suppose, but outing the companies service ultimately outs herself too as a bad person. She's damaging her personal rep without probably realizing it.

Last edited:
NOT MAD.

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG HERE.

HANDICAP SELLS SERVICE. CUSTOMER BUYS SERVICE.
You don't see anything wrong with abusing your protected status in society for financial gain and personal benefit? Isn't that what NT gets on women about?

Not gonna lie... We had fan visiting from guatenala and my dad rented a wheelchair and rode it all day so we didnt have to wait in line

I'll admit I'm being callous, but I blame Disney for having special handicap lines to begin with. Forgive my ignorance, but if your condition doesn't make it any more difficult for you to sit and wait in line than it does for everyone else, why should you get more access more quickly to more rides than other people who paid the same amount?

I don't mind special extras for someone with a disability. And I don't mind it if the person can't physically tolerate the wait in line. But when that extra comes at a cost to everyone else, then I have a problem with it.

Granted, Disney can do whatever they want, and maybe the cost to everyone else is negligible, but the idea of a special line never sat well with me.

Accommodations and access are a completely different issue.

Last edited:
This is a miniscule scenario. ****** up, but miniscule in the bigger picture of the wealthy using their advantages in an distasteful manner.

The mother can spend her money as she pleases I suppose, but outing the companies service ultimately outs herself too as a bad person. She's damaging her personal rep without probably realizing it.
I have seen healthy people in wheel chairs. seen kids get up and switch turns in the wheel chair. This doesn't really have anything to do with income inequality or the wealthy writing our laws and rigging the system.

people have been doing similar things for years. This got blown up because she wanted to blow it up and used someone else also

Back
Top Bottom