Wedding Dance

I tell you when my bro got married last month we should have thought of this, because I would've been break dancing down the aisle and I'd be fadingthe solo dude (he was actually pretty good lol), but made props to this wedding, couples and friends, and congrats......They all should've rocked someJordan's (groomsman and brides maid
wink.gif
) Look what this can do topublicity, lol, you gotta love it!
laugh.gif

Look at the 4th entrance dude, he's hilarious, he's a white boy that for sure can't dance but he's cool!

I'm not even trying to be a jerk, but did you really think that something two years old with 30 million views on youtube, hadn't been posted hereseveral times over?

Having said that... it's still really funny and pretty cool.

This is how life should be...............positive and if you are ever down, this will bring you up lol....can't wait to marry my wifey but we gonna all bein a tux and jordans

again, the girl on the right at the beginning video
pimp.gif
. and the first two groups are getting it lol, everyone else was alright though.

like someone said before, the bride had that drunk white girl dance going on lol

Man I'm out of the loop in this youtube thing as I'm not a internet freak like 90% of the people in here.

Back
Top Bottom