Wedding season... ughckkk

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Niketalk Wedding Summit. (Vol Guy With NT Hat On Smashed A Bridesmaid)

Who's getting married soon on here?
could you imagine people acting at a wedding how they act on here?

i'd pay to be there and watch folks argue...especially if it involves ninjahood or any regulars from the music forum

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Niketalk Wedding Summit. (Vol Guy With NT Hat On Smashed A Bridesmaid)

Who's getting married soon on here?

i'd pay to be there and watch folks argue...especially if it involves ninjahood or any regulars from the music forum

i wish i had some people getting married. I always have the most fun at the receptions. I always stay with goofy outfits too, i dont even care. I wore a bow tie and suspenders to my cousins wedding last year
laugh.gif

i wish i had some people getting married. I always have the most fun at the receptions. I always stay with goofy outfits too, i dont even care. I wore a bow tie and suspenders to my cousins wedding last year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

At a wedding now gettin crazy drunk, on my 7th glass of "ice and rum" lool, food just got here! Gotta go!

good work sir. Mine ended up bein open bar...
pimp.gif
My one other complaint would be the DJ... Only song from this decade he played was taio cruz n the dougie....200 white ppl tryna dougie(biggest reception ive ever seen/heard of)... Comedic gold
laugh.gif
I showed a cpl boppers the. They tried puttin me n the middle
30t6p3b.gif
... Im not a center of attention type dude and j alrdy was being one of.like 5 black heads and wearing pink
laugh.gif
In hindsight I shoulda jus got sloppy n tore it downIf my girl hadnta been there I would surely woken up next to sumones wife/fiance

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

At a wedding now gettin crazy drunk, on my 7th glass of "ice and rum" lool, food just got here! Gotta go!

good work sir. Mine ended up bein open bar...
pimp.gif
My one other complaint would be the DJ... Only song from this decade he played was taio cruz n the dougie....200 white ppl tryna dougie(biggest reception ive ever seen/heard of)... Comedic gold
laugh.gif
I showed a cpl boppers the. They tried puttin me n the middle
30t6p3b.gif
... Im not a center of attention type dude and j alrdy was being one of.like 5 black heads and wearing pink
laugh.gif
In hindsight I shoulda jus got sloppy n tore it downIf my girl hadnta been there I would surely woken up next to sumones wife/fiance

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

That would be the most entertaining wedding... everyone rolls up in an M3, dimes are everywhere and ninjahood + Anton + DC arguing, then that one NTer comes in and objects against the wedding

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

That would be the most entertaining wedding... everyone rolls up in an M3, dimes are everywhere and ninjahood + Anton + DC arguing, then that one NTer comes in and objects against the wedding

pimp.gif

been to one wedding and while the ceremony was boring as hell, the recession was awesome. took advantage of the open bar despite being 19 at the time
laugh.gif

been to one wedding and while the ceremony was boring as hell, the recession was awesome. took advantage of the open bar despite being 19 at the time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom