Week 2 Week In Review (WIR)

- We are the 2nd best team in the NFC.
- Cam is the 3rd best QB in the NFC.
- we have the 2nd best D in the nfl.
- KB is the best offensive rookie this year.

whoa slow down on that ORY talk did you forget about some dude named watkins?

--Bad playcalling and bad passes by Kap cost the 49ers the game.  The 49ers DB's need to step it up going forward as well.

--The Baltimore Ravens allowed fans to return Ray Rice jerseys, hopefully the Diplomats allow their fans to do the same with RGIII jerseys cause that dude is completely done.  

--Same ole' Saints, good offense, bad defense.  

--The Todd Haley experiment in Pittsburgh has run its course.  

--Alot of people thought the Cowboys would be the worse team in the NFC East this year but it's looking more and more like the Giants will have that title.  

--I told you dudes before that Richard Sherman is a clown, he's more than willing to talk when the game has gone his way but when it doesn't he's nowhere to be seen or heard from during the post-game.  That's not the true test of a man.  

--Geno Smith slowly but surely trying to put the pieces together this year.  

Chargers keeping the defense in 100 degree heat out there for 3 quarters of the game is atrocious, then when russell wilson gets the ball its either 3 & out or a TD in 2 minutes, thus bringing the defense out for another Rivers 7 minute drive 
laugh.gif

There is something about keenan Allen's first step that creates immense separation.

Check this out!

He does it consistently though 

go to 3:36 and he basically breaks some ankles right off the line 

Look at all that talent on Standford that's about 7 level NFL players just at the skill positions

If you include Owusu

Last edited:
Pats: Solid methodical win. We usually do our thing and pull a complete team win with all phases of team (Offense, Defense, and ST) pitching in when we're coming off a loss. That's the patriot way
pimp.gif
 The offense has work to do. It's basically one man show with Edelman but we'll get in sync, we have to and we have Brady who definitely gets the benefit of the doubt. With that said, we better blow out Oakland with this being home opener!

Eagles: Nice come back from behind win. Can't keep doing that though. But I like what I see from them. Sproles' a heck of a pick up.

Jets:
roll.gif
Good teams know how to close games out with the opponent on ropes. They have much to learn. Let's hope not.

Diplomats: lol Roberta's season already over before it began literally. I don't think he's a one hit wonder but considering him being injury prone, will we ever see him at his best AND healthy? That's a big IF with how two years has gone by.

'Boys: I expected a cringe worthy start to the season. But so far, not too shabby, really. They could surprise some people this year if they keep it up but by surprise I probably mean a 8-8 season at best because the expectations for them were grim to start the season and it'd be hilarious if they exceeded expectations and end up at 8-8 for 3rd straight year
laugh.gif

Bills: Those lovable losers. Well not right now that they're 2-0 but I expect them to fall back on earth and look up to us in the W/L column at end of the season.

Giants:
sick.gif
 I couldn't be a fan of this team. They're so maddeningly inconsistent besides that two SB runs. Even during that SB runs they were, you guessed it, maddeningly inconsistent and somehow ended up with 2 Lombardi's at our expense
indifferent.gif
 When the D's on and Eli's at his best, they're to be reckoned with, but I'd had more respect for this team if they were consistently good like that early '00 eagles teams or something and I'd feel a bit better about our SB losses. Interesting to see how they play rest of the year though.

Browns: Not bad Hoyer. Making us proud. Pulling for them to do good. Tough division to be in ugh.

Panthers: Good team win. Maybe their WR core besides KB aren't that good but they can be a playoff team if they keep it up and play good D, move the chains, and ST contributions (see '01 pats).

Falcons: Yikes. They laid a big one in Cincy. Completely different team than what they showed in Week one, well offensively at least because D has been shoddy.

Bengals: They're talented no doubt about it. I'm still smarting from that horror show the pats put up in cincy last year
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
 But It's up to Dalton to not screw it up. Looking forward to Cincy/NE showdown in few weeks in Foxboro
pimp.gif

Steelers: Wow that was just sad. They're better than that. NFL teams always have one or few (for sorry teams) of those performances during the season. It happens. Not been playing good football for the last one and half games. Not good. They need to bounce back ASAP.

Chargers: (insert DSA favorite Phil .gif)
roll.gif
Their offense won't be a problem. As long phil doesn't revert to phil of '11-'12. They should challenge Denver for the AFCW.

Seahawks: Might be a good loss for them especially with Denver coming to town next week. Definitely going to tune in for that game. Still the best team until they're not.

Ravens: Nothing like beating the snot outta of Pittsburgh. Steve Smith still has plenty in the tank. I did want the Pats to pick him up. I thought he'd have flourished. He'd have fell in the line of patriot way. He's fearless. I admire that in him. Let's see who unseats Cincy for the AFCN or not.

wow talk about ultimate homer. I didn't realize that I mentioned/referred about the pats in almost every team I talked about
sick.gif
laugh.gif

hard to beat the eagles without the refs help, but with the refs help its impossible... not taking anything away from philly though, you guys executed in the 2nd half. That interception was total ******** and shouldve never happened, it was a clear pass interference... Pep hamilton is the worst offensive cordinator in the NFL and its not even close, a tie game with 3 min left and you dont even give andrew a chance to win the game? with all that said the colts will be fine and we will still win the afc south, 14-2 with a number 1 seed :nerd:

That interception was total ******** and shouldve never happened, it was a clear pass interference
I remember watching or reading something last year.. but don't your defensive coaches teach your DBs to be physical and purposely see what they can get away with since "they wont call everything"

and if your coaches wanted a situation where they should have gone conservative and run the ball, it was that one.. they were already in field goal range.. it would have put you guys up 10

also the refs gave you guys a blatant makeup call when maclin had vontae beat deep

I remember watching or reading something last year.. but don't your defensive coaches teach your DBs to be physical and purposely see what they can get away with since "they wont call everything"

and if your coaches wanted a situation where they should have gone conservative and run the ball, it was that one.. they were already in field goal range.. it would have put you guys up 10

also the refs gave you guys a blatant makeup call when maclin had vontae beat deep

if the pass wouldve been an incompletion i wouldnt have been so upset, but the fact that it was an interception on a clear PI thats a 10 point swing... but i agree we shouldve ran the ball and kicked the field goal, but we wanted the first down to run more time off the clock or at least make the eagles use their timeouts... end of the day it is what it is, its over with just wanted to get it out there, but now its time to move onto to the Jags and win the AFC south. P.S. pep needs to stop taking the ball out of Andrews hands and let him make plays to win games, this game proves my point that if Andrew doesnt ball out and have a great game we wont win, and that goes for when we play the best teams or the worst teams... let andrew be great and stop holding him back and use the weapons we have on that offense...

hard to beat the eagles without the refs help, but with the refs help its impossible... not taking anything away from philly though, you guys executed in the 2nd half. That interception was total ******** and shouldve never happened, it was a clear pass interference... Pep hamilton is the worst offensive cordinator in the NFL and its not even close, a tie game with 3 min left and you dont even give andrew a chance to win the game? with all that said the colts will be fine and we will still win the afc south, 14-2 with a number 1 seed
LOL

Back
Top Bottom