Week in Review: Conference Championship Sunday - Civil War Free

-Richard Sherman is a douche but who cares because he backs it up

-Pats flaws that they hid all year showed today but still an overachieving season IMO

-Peyton taking a shot at cementing his legacy in 2 weeks

-Seahawks got over the hump this year; Russell must play better

Keep the race wars out of this thread

Have at it fellas

Last edited:
Preferred this was started in the AM to let the emotions subside, but I understand.

Be back tomorrow with my takeaways.

Saw this post and seen still made it instead of shoes.

A breath of fresh air in my eyes.
yeah i'm always in support of this
nthat.gif

Sherman talks beforehand, so I'm cool with him talking after..

I only hate when guys decide to start talking when they are winking or won

Brady just couldn't hit the long ball.. And like was said above, issues all year got them in the end

all i'll say right now is congrats to the broncos and seahawks...and their fans on here. both teams earned their wins and deserve to be in this spot. enjoy the next two weeks

Last edited:
Niners were thoroughly outplayed in the second half. I hoped my fear going into this game was not going to come into play, but it did. Our secondary had been playing very well the last two weeks with Carlos Rogers out. Sure enough, he comes back today, and proceeds to give up what felt to be big play after big play.

Feel like we could/should have won the game, but we didnt. Seahawks did just enough to.

Niners were thoroughly outplayed in the second half. I hoped my fear going into this game was not going to come into play, but it did. Our secondary had been playing very well the last two weeks with Carlos Rogers out. Sure enough, he comes back today, and proceeds to give up what felt to be big play after big play.

Feel like we could/should have won the game, but we didnt. Seahawks did just enough to.

I agree. Even when Seattle went up 20-17 it felt like the Niners were still in control.

Rogers was a definite liability.

Every time I see Earl Thomas; I think how pumped I was when the Eagles traded up and then I heard the name Brandon Graham :smh:

Truly an example of making just enough plays to win.  

It's a shame we failed to capitalize on the fumble return, and only got a FG after Kam's pick.  Then again, they were forced to settle after that horrendous first play fumble, which would really have set us back.

Michael Bennett played amazing btw.

broncos kept brady off the field with those huge drives. the defense still getting banged. they did a great job today. the pats run game was held.

tom was not tom today. miss some huge throws in that game.

kaep made some huge plays but those turnovers cost them. the 9er defense played great but let seattle hang around with big yard bombs.

russ will be the fall of the hawks if he doesnt get it together. he at times looked like he was not ready for the bright lights. lynch is a beast. the hawk d is good. lets see how they do against manning and not a young qb. sherman is a fool but he backs it up. dude had me laughing so hard.

This game isn't close without Kaep finding ways to make plays.

Gore did nothing all day. 

- Good runs by Kap. 9ers had no run game other than him tonight. Seattle mogged the middle on every dive play.

- Kap needs Steve Young and Montana to show him how to read and scan through each receiver when he drops back.

- Patton is a real team player.

- Pete Carroll wins by any means necessary. Seattle plays the same.

Last edited:
Seattle :pimp: Lynch and Russelmania winning rings would be absolute joy. :pimp:

Pats over-achieved and played with house money that game, anyone who actually thought they would beat a stacked Broncos team :lol:

Peyton doesn't need a 2nd ring to complete his legacy, he has his ring already, anything else is just icing.

Have Seattle winning the Superbowl by 6.

I had an average first week of p[layoff picks and have been perfect past two weeks, just need superbowl pick to cash in :pimp:

- Going on a decade since the Pats won a ring. I'm just saying. Brady looked shook once again.

- I like Sherman and his trash but that was overboard. Made himself look weak.

- Peyton was SHARP.

- D Thomas :pimp:

Last edited:
The refs were horrible in that AFC game ... i thought that kicker on SF had his ankle destroyed on the non major roughing ... i'll leave the other calls alone b/c

Kaep was holding the ball for way to long ... didn't feel the pressure ... sure he had some nice runs but 30 seconds left 18 yd line and that is the best decision you can make :smh:

My dude Navorro ... damn ... and he stole the ball ... refs were trash

It looked like someone was going to die on that field the way dudes were going after each other

Not liking the refs that have been chosen for the superbowl ... it's obvious who i'm pulling for

Denver's Defense still worries me, Pats got hot at the end

Peyton was amazing ... but i've said all i can say about him ... tough match up ... but i don't care if it's one or 20 points ... gotta beat the seahawks ... just please find a way ...

Bum(s) of the week

- Refs ...

-Any mention of the "best catcher ever" getting alligator arms in the 4th quarter?

-Going to be interesting to see how Kap develops going into year 4. If he can get better at reading defenses, he'll be as close to unstoppable as you can get.

-FOX was WAAAAY OD in showing the Bowman injury.

-Any difference between what Sherman did and Steve Smith's "Ice up, son!"? Because I'm seeing one statement getting love while the other has sparked an all out race war :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom