Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

basitch, maybe you should publish like a 2005 profile of all the mods w/ little bios and a pic so i dont make such a silly mistake again :rofl:
roll.gif

FS: OG playoff 12s $100, Ice Blue X's, black/Maize 13 low ,white/grey/red 8s, white/blk/red 2s, penny foams

can we get bread/bred on the auto-edit curse list now??

LOL...If it were up to me, I'd make it an automatic ban.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

congrats everybody
" The chosen one , From the land of the frozen sun , Where drunk nights are remembered more than sober ones"

AirRev and shegotgame are gone correct?

So adding 9 more isnt that bad of a move especially if we have some in the musci forum because you can get away with anything over there.

Quote:
So adding 9 more isnt that bad of a move especially if we have some in the musci forum because you can get away with anything over there.

You haven't been in the Music Forum lately....

<3 Lexa Doig <3​

im guessing lordzolton is Coach Hubbie :lol:
laugh.gif

:b
tongue.gif

but freal was it LOVEtheXIV?? man i used to think that guy was cool, plus he looks like dwayne wade :lol:
laugh.gif

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

YO!
Quote:
I think those four would have been enough..... I never see the other guys on the board at all...
:wow:
eek.gif
Do you not know who I am? I'm kind of a big deal. Anyway, thanks to those who congratulated. Thank you to the staff for bringing me on. And let me say... Steez is the coolest. DF!!!
[/b]​

Quote:
Do you not know who I am? I'm kind of a big deal.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Shut up. You're not sarcastic enough to pull that off yet.

But that's not something a few weeks of moderating can't fix.

<3 Lexa Doig <3​

Ska , Bas > Over Others Mods To Me
Team Platano
Now I Aint Saying She A Gold Digger But She Aint Messing With A Broke .....​

Congratz.

I guess no more getting away with stuff in the late night anymore.

Opps, I snitched :b
tongue.gif

. It's like a rose without nuturing sunlight, without replenishing soil, without life but the dilemma between heart and mind made streams of saline glide down my cheek. Not knowing it's bottled in heaven. Not knowing it's a waste of time or should I dare say feeling but on the other hand was the last true feeling of hope, goodbye, and apology not the cold unresponsive feeling of a great person's soul through thick and thin, big and small. Life and Death. These messages were felt from the 5 senses. Death, Sorrow, Salt, Cold and Roses. It was felt from mother to child, son to father, daughter to dad, wife to husband. Hoped for the silent boisterous knock of life the casket and not from the handles let go for a final goodbye.​

Just another thing to put on the tombstone...

dbhys2.jpg

dbi0i9.jpg

dbhxrc.jpg

I'm just joking meth.

People think that being a mod is a great life accomplishment. haha

Wow, 9 new mods. That should make a difference.

Congrats guys.

And good luck! :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
But that's not something a few weeks of moderating can't fix.

Bastitch's Sarcasm 101 starts today. Couple weeks should see you straight.
[/b]"As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English domination. It is in truth not for glory, nor for riches, nor for honour that we are fighting, but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life." Arbroath, 1320.

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

...congrats to the newly appointed. :smile:
smile.gif

Let's Go Tigers!

Back
Top Bottom