Welcome to New York Lebron Vol. LBJ apartment shopping in NYC.

45 thou in RENT?!?!
eek.gif
smh.gif

Wow.

Originally Posted by philly035

Originally Posted by tim teufel

why would he go to chicago tho? pretty stupid

I know!
Rose + Noah + Lebron = lottery team.

Wade + LeBron = first round exit.

Gallinari + LeBron = ring.

Lock this thread.

too much mawi wawi in the bowl bro

I know!

Lock this thread.

too much mawi wawi in the bowl bro

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

45k a month is very realistic in some areas, obviously you wouldn't know

I'll take your sorry backhanded insult and say, no %$+% I wouldn't know.  I'm guessing you would b/c you probably pay $100k a month in rent and smash 3 dimes a day.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

45k a month is very realistic in some areas, obviously you wouldn't know

I'll take your sorry backhanded insult and say, no %$+% I wouldn't know.  I'm guessing you would b/c you probably pay $100k a month in rent and smash 3 dimes a day.

If I was worth as much money as LeBron is and will be worth, please believe I would have an apartment in New York.....regardless of my city of employment.

Just sayin.

If I was worth as much money as LeBron is and will be worth, please believe I would have an apartment in New York.....regardless of my city of employment.

Just sayin.

^ Plus he could still live in NYC and intend to play in Jersey. Who wants to live in Newark. I bet some current NJ players live in NYC.

63rd floor seems hella inconvenient though IMO, to those who know, is that a selling point or does it diminish the price on those high loft type apartments to be so many stories high? It seems like it could go either way because as a selling point you have a view of most of the city, but at the same time how long does it take to get up there? Plus in the event of some sort of emergency, you'd much rather be closer to ground level.

^ Plus he could still live in NYC and intend to play in Jersey. Who wants to live in Newark. I bet some current NJ players live in NYC.

63rd floor seems hella inconvenient though IMO, to those who know, is that a selling point or does it diminish the price on those high loft type apartments to be so many stories high? It seems like it could go either way because as a selling point you have a view of most of the city, but at the same time how long does it take to get up there? Plus in the event of some sort of emergency, you'd much rather be closer to ground level.

I figured Lebron would have some sort of Batman parachute/glider that in case of emergency, he could just jump out the window and glide to safety.

I figured Lebron would have some sort of Batman parachute/glider that in case of emergency, he could just jump out the window and glide to safety.

Are we going to act like Lebron doesn't already have property in NYC or Chicago? C'mon now. Dudes wealthy, I would imagine he owns condos/lofts in LA, MIA, Chi and NYC already.

And this is 2010. You can sit at home in Akron and house shop in NYC from your couch.

Are we going to act like Lebron doesn't already have property in NYC or Chicago? C'mon now. Dudes wealthy, I would imagine he owns condos/lofts in LA, MIA, Chi and NYC already.

And this is 2010. You can sit at home in Akron and house shop in NYC from your couch.

I know!

Lock this thread.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyes.gif