WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Reading some of the CW spoilers from a trustworthy source.. Just gonna say that it doesn't sound good for some

Last edited:
It's like [ spoiler ] text [/ spoiler]

Just without the spaces.

or pm me the spoilers and I'll post them in a spoiler for you.

Last edited:
Probably the biggest thing is that Rhodey is crippled. Paralyzed from the waist down after being shot down

It's working so now post these spoilers from your trusted source.

EDIT

Eh, I know how that pans out.

Last edited:
Ok. You guys can believe me or not believe me. My boy went to a special screening. Believe it or take it with a grain of salt but I've known him for years and we're serious about our comic book films

T'Chaka is killed in the bomb that goes off. Where in the trailer you see T'Challa on the ground covered in dust

Spidey is in basically two scenes but a lot of screen time. You see when Tony meets him to recruit him and gives him his suit and again at the airport fight scene. He fights Cap and he also fights Falcon and Ant man at the same time. Also helps take out Giant man

Welp. It's only a matter of time until someone responds to those spoilers without using spoiler tags. See you guys after May 6th.

it's taking every ounce of willpower i have to not click those spoilers :lol:

*unsubscribes*

Back
Top Bottom