WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

A little quite in here, it's like the calm before the storm considering the film was already shown in several countries.

I've seen it, TeamCap till the end. And I can't wait for the aftermath in this thread.

6.5/8. Might go higher on the next viewing.
Wait what kind of grading is 6.5/8?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Civil War dropped here yesterday in australia, caught the 11.30am show. Without getting into much details I rate it a 9/10. Imo this is the best mcu film that's dropped to date. There's a lot of things to pay attention to, but unlike bvs the transitions from one scene to another are smooth and fluid, everything ties in. Filmography is very reminiscent of the winter soldier movie. Dialogue is solid, action scenes are realistic and not too much special effect reliant, and of course the occasional comedic scenes are good (ant-man and spiderman in particular), decent plot twist at the end too.

I suggest anyone who hasn't seen avengers 2, to watch it before viewing civil war. A lot of the plot is tied in with avengers 2 on this movie.

The airport fight scene is epic, and the final battle in the end is reminiscent of the final battle in the civil war comic book (if you've read it).

And yes, stay behind after the movie because there will be 2 post credit scenes (typical of marvel of course)

Last edited:
:rofl: I'm surprised lame aint latch on to this one.

I mean this commercial been out for a while now. I guess the message is there's gonna be a Loki x X-Men movie with Black Panther showing up? :nerd:

I'm pretty sure there's another one with Hiddleston, Strong, and Kingsley about some car and British villains :lol:

:rolleyes you still havin a hard time taking that L, Zik

I don't think that's a good idea for the studios. Those events are for the fans. Didn't FOX publicly release the Deadpool Comic Con trailer anyway? And didn't it get a positive response from everyone?

So what if someone gets a shaky cam cellphone clip of your teaser? Why make promotional material that people can't see? Just bring something to excite people and hold off on including anything that you don't want to get leaked or spoiled.

:rofl: I'm surprised lame aint latch on to this one.

I mean this commercial been out for a while now. I guess the message is there's gonna be a Loki x X-Men movie with Black Panther showing up? :nerd:

I'm pretty sure there's another one with Hiddleston, Strong, and Kingsley about some car and British villains :lol:

:rolleyes you still havin a hard time taking that L, Zik
Me take the L? :lol: You know you're the one infamous for that bull **** theory right? :lol:

When ppl make fun of a pic or poster frame from a commercial meaning something else it's not in reference to me lame.

At this point I think you could even be real with yourself about that theory being terrible and relies on huge leaps in logic by now. Just be happy that it actually happened.

Last edited:
Imagine ultraman, that is about how big giant man is shown here. and I don't remember them explaining anything about ant-man's ability in the movie.

honestly I was looking for something more in the action scenes (maybe because I watched AoU prior to watching CW, hence expectations were very high). Had to remind myself this is not an avengers movie. Plus, Marvel really has a problem killing off characters.

TeamCap shining was really enjoyable to watch, especially when they were giving Tony the biggest L.

For real, though. Hardly any real Nerd girls. Just girls who are barely getting into it and like it for the cosplay. Start talking about the shows or comics and they don't know crap :lol:

It's probably also has to do with us ignoring ugly girls who are into that stuff.

For real, though. Hardly any real Nerd girls. Just girls who are barely getting into it and like it for the cosplay. Start talking about the shows or comics and they don't know crap :lol:

It's probably also has to do with us ignoring ugly girls who are into that stuff.

I've met a lot of these girls you're talking about since I troop and I can attest that that is true. Half these chicks dressed up as Spider-Gwen have never even picked up a Spider-Man comic in their lives.

I mean, they seem passionate in making all these costumes and I'm not going to deny that, but rarely do I sense they're actual fans of stories and original source material they come from. What do I know though? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom