WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Won't disappoint, man.

Russo brothers really figured it out. Gotta start living a healthy life so i can make it to Infinity war :lol:

Absolutely nailed bp and spidey.. Can't wait to go see in IMAX at the end of this week

Aspects of Tony's suit bothered me though.. Considering he was able to call portions of his suit on demand in AOU, why is everything so heavily dependent on the central arc reactor.. Plus we see other little portions of the suit light up, so one would assume there are several power sources

Absolutely nailed bp and spidey.. Can't wait to go see in IMAX at the end of this week

Aspects of Tony's suit bothered me though.. Considering he was able to call portions of his suit on demand in AOU, why is everything so heavily dependent on the central arc reactor.. Plus we see other little portions of the suit light up, so one would assume there are several power sources

to make him weaker?. only reason i could think of. I thought of that too. especially at the last "fight "

to make him weaker?. only reason i could think of. I thought of that too. especially at the last "fight "

Exactly.. Like when BW dropped that line "please tell me you brought a suit".. thought tony had em on demand now after perfecting the mark 42 from IM3

And SW was completely overpowered in comparison to what we saw in AOU

Exactly.. Like when BW dropped that line "please tell me you brought a suit".. thought tony had em on demand now after perfecting the mark 42 from IM3

I think they overpowered the " normal guys " a bit. Falcon should not be getting up after those brutal punches/kicks from spidey. Hawkeye holding his own against BP? nah b

Last edited:
My God!!
Im looking at some of it as we speak and I cant wait to see this in the theatre.
T'Challa aint no ***!
Cant wait to get to that Spidey scene.

Gonna watch it about 3 or 4 times before movies so when I do go I can just sit back and enjoy the ride.

MCU got this **** on lock. Especially after that failure of a movie in BvS

I think they overpowered the " normal guys " a bit. Falcon should not be getting up after those brutal punches/kicks from spidey. Hawkeye holding his own against BP? nah b

Yup.. Way too many regular folk standing toe to toe with their superiors

The stuff falcon and hawkeye were doing... And hits they were taking :smh:

Only the normal women weren't overpowered agent 13 and BW.. But then SW went gawd level

Just finished watching it, by far one of the best marvel movies put out. Movie definitely didn't disappoint

5963628f_cobracommander.gif

I don't mind spoilers, but I can't do that. Watch it online before its already out. Rather have the fan, theater experience and be cheering with the rest :lol:

First thing Iron Man did after creating his armor (ergo gaining his powers) was fly to another country and kill a bunch of terrorists harming innocent civilians. First thing you did was fail to save the man that gave you your powers, smash through a bridal shop window (And not pay for it), interrupt the flow of traffic, vandalize a taxi cab (Didn't pay for that either), and ensure that a child was taken hostage in the firefight you caused (And did you cover his therapy bills? Of course not. Captain America doesn't believe in things like money laugh.gif ). You should be locked up

:rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone disapointed its not anything like the comic arc, i dont even think they used the phrase mutant registration act in the movie

I don't mind spoilers, but I can't do that. Watch it online before its already out. Rather have the fan, theater experience and be cheering with the rest :lol:

This was my sentiment for BVS :smh:
Despite it not being Marvel, it still made me lose hope in highly anticipated superhero movies. Also Ultron wasn't that good.
I'ma wait to see it in theaters.... I hope

How is AoU still being slandered? Thor blew a piece of a country in the middle of the sky, y'all sleep.

I enjoyed Ultron. Only thing that really bothered me was t was more like Avengers: 3 days of Ultron
:lol:
Dude should of been causing deaths and no way should iron man and Captain be able to hold there own with him.

Back
Top Bottom