WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Which is the least thing Fox should do as well with the F4. That franchise isn't going anywhere with them.

Fox is under a new regime that is friendlier with Feige. Fox and Marvel made one deal already. And rumors of another one in the works.. So.. Guess all we got to do is wait.

I doubt it's going to be as big as Spidey. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Fox is under a new regime that is friendlier with Feige. Fox and Marvel made one deal already. And rumors of another one in the works.. So.. Guess all we got to do is wait.

I doubt it's going to be as big as Spidey. But I could be wrong.
they need to just let marvel use the word mutants instead of enhance and let dead pool 2 get taskmaster and ill call it a deal 

Aunt May having the hots for Stark. Can we assume that Uncle Ben is already dead in this universe? Also because Pete gave that special about having this ability and not using it whenever it was needed?

So just watched the movie a third time.

My dad was hilarious.

At the end of the movie, he was like, 'This movie was boring. Why were they fighting? Where was Batman?'

People was staring at him like he had 3 heads :lol:

Last edited:
Uncle Ben is super dead.
Thanks, captain obvious.
Aunt May having the hots for Stark. Can we assume that Uncle Ben is already dead in this universe? Also because Pete gave that special about having this ability and not using it whenever it was needed?
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Uncle Ben always has to die. He's like Jason Todd that way, with his death being the most important part of his character.

Low key though, that cell phone message he left to Peter in Amazing Spider-Man was heartwarming as **** :smokin Damn near made me pick up my phone so I could talk to my dad.

3 times I've seen the movie and I still don't understand what point dude was trying to say about Empire Strikes Back :rofl:

3 times I've seen the movie and I still don't understand what point dude was trying to say about Empire Strikes Back :rofl:

Luke used the X-Wing tow cables to bring down the AT-AT, Spidey used his web to bring down Giant Man

Watched CW for the 2nd time last night. Definitely just as good on repeat.

I'll probably put it as my #2.

1. Avengers 1

2. Civil War

3. Winter Soldier

if they are going to reference empire strikes back disney might as well reference their other movies to cross promote 

like hawkeye telling BW about taking his kids to see jungle book last weekend and how great it was 

Too many untold stories on Peter Parker they need to show. Can't wait for Marvels turn on the Stand alone film of Spidey. Miles can wait. Just my opinion. FLAME ON.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom