WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I went to see it twice, pops hasn't seen it yet so in going with him this weekend.
Wouldn't mind watching it at home, I've still paid for 3 tickets and I'll buy the Blu-ray.
X-men on the other hand will not be getting any of my money until fox can play nice with marvel

You guys are grown men and can do what you want, but I say we should support the movie. Marvel ain't doing this for free :lol:

It's one thing if the movie sucks and you don't want to add to the profits..

But it's another if you guys really like it. If you like it enough that you'd be willing to see it more multiple times at the theater, I feel that's what you should do #kanyeshrug

My two cents.

Right. Should've just stopped at us being GROWN MEN. Not seeking anyone's approval. Like you don't have a song on your phone or computer that wasn't purchased. I'll let the person who hasn't broken any rules give me his opinion. YOU AINT THE POLICE!

Also, when you buy a cd or DVD you are allowed to make one copy. I supported the movie and went to see it several times.. That's me, my girl, and my 5 year old x3. I feel I deserve to treat myself to this copy for my viewing pleasure until the bluray is released.

Daaaamn. A whole thread that was willing to buy another ticket and now all you wanna peep the bootlegs :lol:

I hope marvel stops the spread of this bootleg on the Internet in its tracks!

Team cap come get yalls mans. He talking crazy again

Man if I was tech savvy enough I'd hunt all the bootlegs and shut it down myself :lol:

If I'm marvel I'd be hiring ppl to make links that passes as the bootleg but is really a nasty virus :rofl:

Last edited:
We in here flourishing haha!

What scene y'all on?

I'm on the airport scene. Ant-man being Tony's conscious lol

We in here flourishing haha!

What scene y'all on?

I'm on the airport scene. Ant-man being Tony's conscious lol
Watching the Bucky/Cap escape the apartment scene.

So brutal, didn't notice Bucky smashed the cement block on a dude's face.

laugh.gif

Yeah if anything Captain America is Team Black Panther
laugh.gif
He's not only living in Panther's house, he's living in his ******* country
roll.gif
Y'all know Old Man Rogers doesn't have resources to support himself on his own.
Tony has billions, a company and groupies.

If Avengers never existed he would still be good.

The rest of them would literally have no one or anything to do with themselves.
I'm sure a group of people who are literally the best in the world at what they do would be able to find work anywhere.

Cap could easily be the best running back in the NFL for the next 40 years while leading the MLB in home runs.
As was pointed out, vitamin S is frowned upon in those leagues.. Olympics too

Clint would be straight though assuming he ain't on anything, dude could make a killing in golf

The rest without their powers are outta luck a bit
i mean, if you cant think of a million ways someone who is strong enough to overpower a helicopter can make a decent living... 
laugh.gif

all of these people would be totally fine if they never decided to save the world for a living

There is a difference between making a living and needing millions of dollars to maintain and replace a flying winged suit, a drone, high tech arrows, and shock grenades.

They wouldn't be homeless but they couldn't pay for their stuff anymore.

What's crazy about this movie is up until the last act it's Avengers 2 feel to me. You geek out like its the original Avengers but it feels more Avengers 2 than anything IMO. But after Tony gets to the Raft the movie seems to shift to me. It's when the tone gets darker and the movie gets to a Dark Knight/TDKR feel

There is a difference between making a living and needing millions of dollars to maintain and replace a flying winged suit, a drone, high tech arrows, and shock grenades.

well its really only falcon and hawkeye that need gear

I'm sure hawkeye has a lifetime supply of arrows saved up since it's not like anyone else was taking from the avenger's arrow stash

so its just figuring out how to keep falcon geared up 

What's crazy about this movie is up until the last act it's Avengers 2 feel to me. You geek out like its the original Avengers but it feels more Avengers 2 than anything IMO. But after Tony gets to the Raft the movie seems to shift to me. It's when the tone gets darker and the movie gets to a Dark Knight/TDKR feel
CW didn't drag like AoU did.

The stakes in CW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AoU

The last act you didn't know what was gonna happen in CW, we all knew the outcome in AoU

Last edited:

I'm sure hawkeye has a lifetime supply of arrows saved up since it's not like anyone else was taking from the avenger's arrow stash

BW still need those shock grenades she loves to use.

tumblr_nbic02JjMz1tncgpvo1_500.gif

Also, Hawkeye is an expert marksman. He would be deadly in the NBA. Curry would look like Shaq at the free throw line in comparison

BW still need those shock grenades she loves to use.
it would def make her a lot more lethal but she can still be highly effective without them

like cap without his shield 

CW didn't drag like AoU did.
Civil War is better than AOU in every way to me.

The stakes in CW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AoU

The last act you didn't know what was gonna happen in CW, we all knew the outcome in AoU

Oh, I completely agree. I'm referring to tone of the movie. If there's any movie that it feels like in tone in the MCU it's AoU. The tone is more AoU than TWS imo.

The last act is more TDK/TDKR in feel. It's pretty dark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom